Chapter 1

This is it. Today is the day of the Marilyn Manson concert!(1996) I can't wait to see him, I've listened to him for about 7 years now and day one I fell completely head over heels for him. It would mean the world to me to be with him, but I don't think he'd ever get with a fan. I hope he likes my make up, I kind of just maybe copied his a little bit, I also have on my black ripped skinny jeans, black creepers, and my ripped Manson shirt on.

*6 hours later at the concert*

"The Beautiful People, The Beautiful People, It's All Relative To The Size Of Your Steeple"

*About 20 Minutes After The Concert*

"Oh my gosh I can't believe I'm finally meeting you!"
"It's a pleasure meeting you, what's your name sweetheart?"
"Oh.. Uhm. My.. My name is Alex."
"Well, Alex. Would you like to come back to my place and I could show you around?"
"Yes! I would love to!"
"Alright, here follow me"
*Marilyn grabs Alex's hand and leads her to his tour bus. About an hour later they arrive at his house.*
"Wow Marilyn, your house is huge."
"It's not too much, I actually am adding a hot tub in the back now, maybe we could test it out when it's done."
"That sounds great!"
"So, Alex. Would you like to go up to my room, we could have a little bit of fun if you'd like."
"Yeah, I would love to."*wink*