Chapter 1

Ayu is staying at her house, watching TV. When suddenly, on the TV screen, she saw an ad saying that they created a new reality show called ''the soulmate game''. In this reality show, you are gonna go trough a bunch of guys to choose your soulmate. Also you can send an interview video about you so maybe we can select you to go trough all of these boys and girls. Our email: soulmatesgame2024agmail.com [guys this is just random email].You will choose one at the end.For more information join. The ad was interesting  Ayu thought to herself. Why not try she said. I need love in my life anyway. She took her phone and started recording. She said: Hi my name is Ayu. My full name is well Ayu Moon. I am a free and single girl looking for love. I am currently 18. My birth day is on 28th of January. Ayu told every other information that the show needed to know. Ayu submitted her video to the email. About a month later, Ayu got a message from the show. It said: Congratulation Ayu Moon. You've been selected as the lady getting the guys. You decide who is your soulmate. Ayu was so shocked. Why did they chose her? Ayu got a message saying to meet the host on April 30th. It was currently April 28th. She had 2 days to get ready. She started to pack her bags. She booked a ticket to Australia and took off. She arrived there on April 29th. Ayu booked a hotel room for a day, beside she will have a room in the soulmate game building.The day passed quickly.