Chapter 35: the future.

Cody's P.O.V -

As I finished the song I smiled at Rina, who never took her eyes off me.

She was perfect.

I just wanted to lean down on one knee and tell her to marry me. But I knew I was too young.

Everyone left after cake. Giorgia insisted on staying to clean up but I told her to go home. She's liked me for years, it's a strange addiction really.

I haven't told Rina yet though.

I bet she noticed though.

As I was cleaning up a few plates I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waste from behind.

"Hey baby" I said, setting down the plates and turning to see Rina.

"The party's over you know" she giggled.

"Why your right" I said taking her hand. "Alli, clean the rest up for me please?" I call out to Alli in the kitchen.

"Ugh. Stupid kids in love. Doing whatever they want. Ditching chores. It sickens me" I hear her joke from the kitchen.

I lead Rina upstairs and into my room, as I lay down in the bed.

I watch Rina walk over and lay down next to me, placing her head on my chest.

"Cody?"

"Yes darling?"

"Can we grow old together?"

I've been waiting for this question. It's one I wanted to ask her too.

When I think really hard about it, I honestly can't find myself growing old with anyone else.

"I promise you, we will" I reply, stroking her hair.

"Thank you" she says, reaching out for my hand and taking it, playing with my fingers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gunna end this soon guys, but I promise a new cody fan fic will start!

I just need I think of a name..

Thoughts? (:

Thanks lovelies.

-Rina