1 - Fazbear's Fright Burns to the Ground!

Michael knew what they wished to do to free themselves... he knew what he had to do to set them free. They had attempted several times, but it was futile. He always came back... Killing him in his own suit hadn't worked; now he haunted it, hiding like a rat in this old horror park painted in the colors of decay and death.

The ventilation started to go haywire, but the night guard paid no mind even though he knew these hallucinations would come sooner or later. Well... he knew that the ghostly shapes of these animatronics didn't come from his thoughts, but from those who wanted to depart and whom he wanted to set free.

Michael wasted no time and grabbed the poor-quality camera before it was too late. It didn't turn on; the night guard grew impatient. It was his last night at Fazbear Fright; he couldn't fail.

"Come on, you shitty..."

The device finally lit up after Mike gave it a slap. Michael couldn't help but smile, but not for long. He switched cameras multiple times, but there was nothing... Now he started to tremble. His gaze didn't leave the poor-quality screen; he examined every detail to know precisely where he was. So intensely that he didn't pay attention to his breathing, which became more and more... difficult, nor to the alarm indicating that he clearly needed to fix the ventilation. If it were any other night of the other four, he would have done it without hesitation and without wasting a second; he was used to it after working at Freddy's for so long. But today, he let the alarm ring, and finally, he understood that the camera would no longer serve him... because he could hear it. Michael no longer needed to monitor Springtrap; he knew that monster was coming for him.

The metallic steps of that putrefied body fused with a decades-old rusty costume echoed to the night guard's office. So Michael turned off the camera monitor, slumped into his chair, and sighed, convinced that this night could end extremely badly for him.

"I... I have to do it for them. They didn't deserve this... they were just kids," he murmured, his voice broken.

The night guard saw Springtrap's shadow through the large window. He didn't play the sound to lure it somewhere else, away from him. He wanted it close, very close to him. His sad smile turned into pure hatred.

"...and William will finally pay."

He pulled out a pack of matches. He was about to commit a fucking patricide.

...

Springtrap was surprised that Michael didn't put up any defense; he even found it suspicious. However, he didn't complain and moved discreetly towards the security room, ready to finish it... until he felt a presence behind him. He turned abruptly and thought he saw a shape forming in the darkness.

"It must be those stupid kids I killed," said William Afton's raspy voice.

The killer had never understood why the children's souls attacked the night guard without harming him but never approached him. Were they that foolish? Springtrap refocused and prepared to settle scores with his son. Passing by the large window, he didn't realize that Michael was staring at him... The killer's soul noticed too late the apparent smile on the night guard's face. It resembled the one William had on the day he committed the serial murder of children. The man behind the slaughter had fallen into the trap, just like the day he had put on Springbonnie to protect himself from the vengeful spirits.

...

The others had told him it was his turn... For four nights, he hadn't attempted what they did every evening. The hollow eyes of a phantom Golden Freddy observed the night guard's office. It was simple, slip into his office and jumpscare, frighten, traumatize him.