Detention

SLAMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the door closes. ................................................................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

there still waiting....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

still waiting....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

waiting....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

and no more waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baldi enters the room and says: "Question one!!!!!!!!!! What is 1 + 1?????????????" "UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....................................21?" "WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OUT OF DETENTION!!!!! YOU DON"T EVEN DESERVE IT!" says Baldi "thank you for the 4 month stay here!" Monkey says. Lets go to this new hotel where weirdos play a game called 'DOORS'.