↯𝓒𝓗𝓐𝓟𝓣𝓔𝓡 𝓞𝓝𝓔↯

—Juliet's pov

There he was, standing in front of me, his hands on my waist as he spoke soft words I couldn't quite hear. Was this my fate? To be with my one true love, Harry? I couldn't believe it, Harry Styles was going to be my love? This must be the best thing that has ever happened to me, I'm so exci—

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

     I groan in annoyance and sit up in bed, shutting my alarm off, was that seriously just a dream? Great, so much for fate. I get out of bed and glance at my self in the mirror, doing a double take. Did I really sleep that good- I shrug and throw my hair up into a quick ponytail and head downstairs to get a quick coffee. I grab the cold one I put into the fridge last night and crack it open. I take a few sips and walk back up the stairs.

     It was the first day of school this year, and I was going to be a senior already. I couldn't believe it, what if I got wrinkles soon?! I go into the bathroom and grab my toothbrush, I slather a few drops of toothpaste and brush at a slow pace. I still wish summer was here. I rinse my mouth after brushing and walk into my room across the hall. I sit down at my vanity, doing a bit of skin care before starting to dig through my closet for an outfit. I find a cute top and some jeans which went together pretty well, I put them on and walked back over to my vanity to start makeup.

     The process was long and annoying because I was worried about checking the clock every two seconds. Once I've finish getting myself ready and everything, I grab my phone and glance through my bag, making sure I've got all my things. I zip my backpack on and rush down the stairs. I grabbed my keys and out the door I went. I got into my car, pulled out of the driveway and slowly started driving down the street. I hoped I had at least one friend in class, but with my luck, probably not.

I pull up into the school and park in the back with the rest of the high schoolers. Shutting off my car, I glance around to see if I can find any of my friends, I don't. I sigh and grabbed my bag, slinging it over my shoulder. "At least I look good today." I start walking over to the entrance and head through the doors with a couple other students, I take my schedule out of my pocket and look at it. "English, Math, blah blah blah... okay."
I put my schedule back in my pocket and head to my first class, English. I look around until I spot the room number and glance around the room. I see the board says sit wherever so I grab a random seat around the middle to back. I spot a boy walk in the class as well and damn, he was definitely my type.
                       __________________

     —Chris pov

Getting up to go to school was one thing, getting up to go to a new school senior year is just total shit. At least my brothers will be there. They'll give me a break from this stupid place. I don't even know why we had to move in the first place. "Yo Chris, you ready." I turn my head and spot Nick, somehow already good to go. "Yeah, I'll be out soon." I throw on a quick pair of pants and slide a shirt on before going to the bathroom. I wash my face and then brush my teeth. I ruffle my hair and look at myself in the mirror before grabbing my bag and heading out of my room.

     I get to the bottom of the stairs and notice Nick and Matt in the kitchen. "Why are you guys just standing there, we have to go." I shake my head, confused and agitated, it was too early for this.
"Maybe because your dumbass forgot we had school because you thought yesterday was Saturday and turned your alarm off this morning?" I hear Nick say back at me and I can't help but laugh. "I told you I got my days mixed up with the new video we made recently." I say back. "Hmm..okay, let's go lover boy, you're driving." I glance over at Matt and hold back a laugh, I toss his keys over at him and grab a water from the fridge. Matt shakes his head and locks the door behind us, I take the passenger seat while Nick, as always, sits right in the middle in the back.

We arrive a few minutes early and I take a look at my schedule before walking to class. I wave off my brothers and head into my first class, English. I spot the room number and walk in glancing around. I spot a girl sitting down by herself, we locked eye contact for a second. I slowly walk up to the seat next to her and place my bag down. "This seat taken?" She looks at me. "No, go ahead." She smiles at me and I think my heart does a somersault, maybe this year wouldn't be so bad after all.