A Dysfunctional Family With A Hint Of Rebellion

Just a warning! its best to get as comfortable as you can! This is a very long chapter that I have been writing for the past few months. Updates will take awhile but i swear that they will be worth the wait! Word count: 16,274 words. 

Possible Tw: Abuse, Threating, rebellion, knives, dissociation, meltdowns, mentions of meltdowns, mentions of self harm, road rage, Wilbur, stealing, manipulation, Generational abuse, defending abusers, blood, stabbing, mentions of blades, flashbacks, self pity, running away, vandalism, underage sex, mentions of underage sex, sexual assault, alcoholism, mention of stabbing siblings, mentions of murder, idealization of murder, mentions of broken skulls, sledgehammers, exposing secret relationships, panic attacks, child endangerment, child abuse, claustrophobia, restraining, force, school lockdowns, security officers, public child abused, encouraging abuse, verbal abuse, attacking the history teacher, mentions of suicide, telling someone to kill their self,  begging, self destruction, venting, hints to Hamilton lyrics, broken promises, abusive teachers,  encouraging sexual assault, planned sexual assault, mentions of court, mentions of CPS, snitches, idolized suicide, attempted suicide, dragging someone by rope, passing out,  sexual assault, flashbacks to sexual assault, sibling arguments, fighting, outbursts. and that's all just for chapter one. Enjoy!

Tommy Has his headphones on his ears as he's scrolling through tiktok. He doesn't have them on just because he wants to, he just has them on because Wilbur told him to put them on. Wilbur told him not to worry. Wilbur told Tommy to face his own problems. Not to care about him being hurt. He's used to it. He can still feel the thudding and hear the faint screaming through his headphones. He rolls onto his back to look longingly at the ceiling. He's used to it. He tries his best to ignore the glass being thrown at the wall and the shadows of Wilbur getting beat just for forgetting his homework at home. Tommy gets up and walks over.

"Dad?" He says to Phil. He doesn't seem like a real dad. He doesn't care like a real dad. He doesn't love like a real dad. He's just scared that he's going to get hurt.

Phil looks at him, wiping away the stray blood on his hands.

"What's up, toms?"

"What's for dinner? I'm feeling kinda hungry because I forgot to bring lunch to school today."

"You forgot to ask him?!" Phil screams at Wilbur as Wilbur is curled in a ball on the floor, bawling his eyes out.

"I'm sorry!" Wilbur screams out.

"Go ask Techno. If you need it, I can give him my credit card."

Tommy nods, watching as Phil starts beating Wilbur into the ground. I'm used to it.

Tommy grabs Phil's card and slowly walks up the stairs. He hears a slight thud downstairs. Tommy walks faster, not wanting to figure out what happened.

He gets to Technos door and quietly knocks. Techno opens it and looks down at him.

"What's going on this time? Wilbur get mad and slap you? He forgot to pack your lunch?"

"The second one. I think the rest of tonight is gonna be bad. Dad told me to ask you and he said we can go out to get something."

"Oh shit that bad? Let me get dressed, give me a sec."

Techno closes the door and Tommy waits. He tries his best to ignore the repeated thudding downstairs and screaming from both Phil and Wilbur. He tries to ignore the fact everything goes quiet. He tries to ignore Wilbur snapping at Phil. He tries to ignore the silence that floods the house again. He tries to ignore the rough hand that grabbed his wrist. He can't ignore that he's being dragged downstairs. He can ignore the fact that the screaming gets louder. He can't ignore the knife that gets put to his neck. He can't ignore the screaming of thre- four people? He can't ignore the knife falling from his throat. He can't ignore the fact it feels like his vocal chords are about to snap. He can ignore himself falling to the ground. He can ignore the silence filling the room as that one person is still screaming at the top of their lungs. He can't ignore the fact he gets light headed. He can't ignore the fact everything goes blurry. He can't handle this- I'm not used to this. He zones out as he feels his body go numb. He feels his fingertips go cold. He feels his body shivering even though it feels like his body is on fire at the deepest pits of the earth. He zones in as he's in the car at a stoplight. He can see the light turn green as his body slightly shifts against the seat.