I Wish You Would

Pairings: Tangerine x gn!civilian!drunk!reader

Tags/Warnings: cursing/language, alcohol alcohol consumption, drunk character, mention of gambling/betting, bar atmosphere, kissing/make out, mentions of fire arms/weapons,

Word Count: 5.3K

Summary: You are drunk. Not "black out and forget the entire night " drunk, but white girl at the club with her friends drunk. One of your bestest friends is getting married soon and tonight you and the rest of your eccentric friend group are club/bar hopping to celebrate the engagement! Your friend group told you to think about it like the bachelorette party before the bachelorette party. Whatever that means... The group isn't a big group, only about seven people, but the seven people all come from various backgrounds. Three of your friends come from pretty well off families and happened to be in university for law school. One of your friends works for some huge tech company with something to do with security. One of them comes from a line of surgeons and happens to be in residency for surgery. Your best friend and bride-to-be comes from an extremely wealthy and famous family, you aren't really sure what for, but you know it has to do with tycoons and business and yada yada. And then there was you. You were in university too, at the same establishment as the rest of the group, but you didn't come from lines of money. You were in school for education.

Various backgrounds or not, your bestie for the restie wants to go absolutely ballistic and celebrate her girlfriend finally popping the question, so of course your study buddy group just has to go out! With the intentions of bar and club hopping, you all end up at an arcade? Or a bowling alley? You aren't really sure, but the place has heaps of alcohol, arcade games, a place to bowl, mini golf, and also some cute patrons....

********************************************************************************************

You honestly could not believe that you had agreed to this. You had been friends with your group for almost five years and you had always said you would do anything for them, but you never thought it meant being out since about 7:00 PM celebrating Ava May's proposal. When you had gotten the notification that afternoon with an image attached, you were hoping that her partner, Jordan, had finally popped the question and you were right. And of course the groupchat had blown up.

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

"Girls, Gays, & Daddies $$$"

Leoni: SHUT THE FUCK UP DID THEY REALLY PROPISE THIS TIME!!>>??!>!?

Mateo: here comes leon with the typos 🙄 BUT OMG CONGRATS AVA!!!!!!!

Camilia: HOOOOOOLYYYYY SHIT!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!! THEY HAD THE FUCKING BALLSSSSS

You: OMG YESS!!!!! WHEN'S THE WEDDING!!??

Elijah boo: FORGET the wedding!!!!! bitch, when are we CELEBRATING!!!!!!

Naomi: omg can we PLEASE go out tonight!!!!???

Wrenster: omg ava congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it took them long enough!!!!!!

Ava Bear: omg y'all already KNOW we're going out tonight!!!!!! b @ my house 5pm SHARP troops 🫡

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Of course five o'clock came, and everyone in the group chat was at Ava's house. You all got to congratulate Jordan and Ava on the engagement, and say hello to both their family's, but quickly carried Ava away to party the night away. That was of course after all seven of you pregamed getting ready.