Chapter 1 The beginning

Hi I'm London. The first day I met Oliver I thought he was ugly and weird a bad boy because he always got suspended and I hated him so much. He wouldn't look at me or talk to me for like 3 months. But then I got stuck in the middle of him and his friend Dexter in band class. They were so annoying they would always talk to each other but I would always hear what there saying so ya. One day we finally spoke. I was sitting in band and they were talking while our band teacher was handing out blue pieces of paper with a band challenge on it. Oliver ripped his up and started talking to Dexter. I finally told them to shut up and Dexter called me a boy. So I asked Oliver for that blue paper he ripped up and started hitting Dexter with it. It was awesome one of the best band days ever in my life. At lunch I went up to Dexter and Oliver and asked Dexter if he had a bruise yet he said "No, but I will soon." I laughed and walked away. I went back to my table. My friend Samantha and Chelsie were like oooo you like them. But I didn't. Everyday in band was so annoying but very interesting. They found stuff to annoy me with all the time but they really only annoyed me with it for that day except one time but I'll tell you about that later. Anyway I hated them but all my friends Adia, Samantha, Chelsie, Sydney, and Beatrice said I liked Oliver but I didn't no way at the time I hated him so much I really really hated him I didn't later on but I did then. Him and Dexter were so annoying and kinda bad trombone players and Oliver was a terrible person he would beat people up and all that kinda stuff he was a terrible person and that's how everyone saw him well mostly everyone. Later i didn't but we will get there later anyway... So ya he got suspended 3 times he hit someone in the face and he threatened someone and I don't remember the other but ya I only saw Oliver as a bad boy. The day when our band teacher gave us new spots I was so happy but I had to sit by Oliver again I hated it I hated him he was annoying but he was nice and sweet and j started to like him a little but not a lot a little.