Chapter 3 Heartbreak

So Oliver and I became really good friends like I said. He told me he loved happiness. I though he did until he proceeded to break my heart. Now the way he broke my heart may be silly, but it wasn't to me. Anyway so one day he told me he liked me and I was sooooo happy. I believe him for 3 days. Come to find out he was lying to me. He said that he just wanted to make me happy, but how the hell does breaking my heart make me happy? Anyway we had this huge fight. He kept telling me he was sorry, but I didn't believe him. I hated him he was just like the bad boy I had known before. Oh and guess what he did? He said he was lying about liking me right? Well two minutes later he was like oh well I actually did like you. Like make up your freaking mind like seriously! Anyway he kept trying to come up with excuses. He finally asked if we could just start over and see if I could win his heart. I was about to tell him "oh hell to the no." But instead I said "I can't do that." But I gave it a try. Then like a week later he was talking about happiness and how much he loved it and I started yelling at him like oh hell no. I still haven't forgiven him completely and this was like 2 or 3 months ago. Again you can think that i was sad for no reason and that he didn't really break my heart, but to me it was different.