5. Returned and Restless

MANVIKA'S POV :

We reached home. I feel hell tired due to this wedding. I Straight went to my room , slumped on my bed. This is the peace you cannot find anywhere. I didn't even unpack my luggage. I just slept for 3 hours.

Maa called me for dinner. I went down stairs, everyone gathered. All were silently having dinner. I thought to break the silence.

"Papa mein kal wapis Jaa Rahi hu...."

"Why can't you stay for weekend Anvi?", bhabhi asked.

"No bhabhi my semester end exams are coming, I cannot miss classes",I informed her.

With that dinner was completed. I returned to my room and packed my stuff. I watered my plants and arranged things in my room.

It is morning and I completed my part of work as I performed puja and prepared breakfast. We all together had breakfast.

"Papa can you drop me at bus station?"

"Anvi your Bhai will drop you, as I am having hearing of my case in court",papa said unwillingly.

"But papa...."

"Anvi chup chap jaa, your Bhai is waiting", maa stopped me from whining.

I got into passenger seat. Bhai started drive. It is all silent until Bhai started car "Anvi kab tumhara exams katam hote hai?"

"By this month end",I replied.

We reached bus station. Bhai took my luggage. I am all ready to get into the bus.

"Take care, after reaching hostel inform me",Bhai instructed.

"Mmmk."

He hugged me and again started saying same things " don't skip your meals, take care of your health, don't stay late night....." I just nodded my head.

I wonder everytime is it fake or real concern towards me. I got into bus.

I reached my hostel. I texted Bhai that I have reached as I am not that irresponsible. All these days Neha and I just communicated through texts.

I have entered my hostel room but Neha wasn't there as she went to college. Now one more trouble is that I have to cope up with the classes I have missed.

It's afternoon and Neha returned back. As soon as she saw me, hugged me in a bone breaking hug. As we have met after years.

"Anvi do you know how much I missed you?",Neha said.

"I don't know because you haven't said that."

"Anvi you are such a mood spoiler, mein kitna feel hoke tujhe bataya, but you...!", Neha whined.

"Ok my teddy bear, even I missed you", I calmed her.

"Woh sab chodo, shaadi mein koi ladke ko pataya kya?" Neha interrogated me.

"Abe chup kaisi baat karte hai tu",I shut her.

With that I shared all the things happened in wedding and night went on.

It's morning and we got ready for college. When I attended my first lecture of the day I realised how much I missed. But with the help of Neha I copied notes and she explained everything.

And our exams start from next week. We are having preparation holidays. But they are of no use, however we gonna waste them and struggle the day before exam.

The lectures of the day completed. Neha and I went to library to collect some books for preparation. On my way I bumped into someone. That someone is none other than my senior Rahul.