Chapter 24

I wasn't really in the mood to fight these bloody monsters. The person who needed my attention the most right now was my little fireass. But these assholes seem to love grabbing the attention of others. Why not grant them their deathwish?

I folded the sleeves of my shirt and picked a log from the ground. The orange shirt guy seemed quite excited to die, the way he was rushing towards me. I blew the log over his face. It has so much force over his skeletal body, that he was thrown in the air, falling over a rock at a distance. Red stains over the rock in the next thirty seconds seemed quite amusing to me. Another guy in a green hoodie grabbed me by my collar. He doesn't wish for an easy death. I hit him with the log on his chest and inserted a wooden branch inside his mouth. He could barely breath and that's when I kicked him in his chest. That bloody creepster kept spitting blood all around. He wasn't able to get rid of the branch in his mouth yet. I pulled out the knives from his pockets and plunged them in his balls. He wasn't even able to shout due to the branch and kept wrincing in pain jumping around like a frog until the death finally let him lay in peace. The last guy tried to run away but I threw the log in his direction and he fell on the floor. He was the one who wanted to experience wildness. And now it's my turn to show him what a true wild monster looks like. I tied his hands to a tree and dragged the other two lifeless bodies over him. Then I pulled the dagger out from the lifeless body and chopped off his tongue for abusing my lady.

" You will see what death looks like. You'll cry for death until your last breath.", and without wasting any time, I drove their jeep near their bodies. I grabbed an extra fuel bottle from their jeep and poured it over all these monsters along with their jeep. Then I pulled out the lighter from the pocket of the orange shirt guy to use it for a better purpose. As soon as the fire touched the petrol, I felt relief in my body. I left them in the middle of the forest to experience their death when there was literally nobody around to call out for help. That's what they do to other girls. So basically, it was just tit for tat.

As soon as I got rid of them, I rushed in the direction of my little fireass who was still waiting for me like an obedient little kid. She wrapped her arms around my body and broke down in tears.

" I'm sorry for running away in the forest all alone. I've never ever been this scared in my life. I'm a lady who's capable enough to manhandle these pieces of shit but I just couldn't....", the breaks in her voice were breaking my heart. I could feel thousand needles pierce in my heart.

" Because of the belt? The belt I tied around you. I'm sorry my love. I was the one at fault. Not you. You can punish me however you want. I'm at your mercy. You can kill me, torture me, punish me, but don't think of leaving me.. I'm sorry. I'll do as you say. Everything and anything you say...", I kneeled down in front of her trying to hold back the years that were stinging the back of my eye. She cupped my face and kissed on my cheek.

" Never ever speak with me the way you did today. And don't ever think of kidnapping me like that. I'm not used to giving people a third chance. Second chance is the last chance.", she raked her hands through my hair while embracing me in her arms.

" I promise I won't do anything that would hurt you or your pride ever. And you won't be upset about giving me this second chance ever again", I hugged her tightly. It was the first time I felt scared of losing her. My little fireass. I can't imagine my life without her. Now that I met her. She is the only person who could keep me sane. She is the only person who could make me go insane for her. I know it doesn't really make sense. But it's the truth.

" And now, I want you to drive us both to the warehouse and let me save my brother. Please. You don't know the bond a sister and brother share. Yes, we fight like animals. But any of us won't tolerate another person hurting one of us. Please let me save my brother, Darsh. I promise I'll not even have a single scratch on my body.", she pleaded me like a little kid. As much as I hate her brother, I cannot deny the fact that the siblings bond is the best and the purest bond in the world. If saving her brother's life would make her happy, I would bet mine instead, just for her sake, even if her brother was an asshole. I nodded in return and carried her again in my arms. I made her sit on the passenger seat carefully and kissed her forehead. Then I took my driver's seat and turned the car back to the driveway. It was a silent ride, again.