Chapter 6.

Loading...

Still loading...

Loading complete!

"Huh?" Taehyung dumbly said. He was confused and felt his eyeballs on the verge of popping out of his sockets. Yeah, that was an exaggeration but it conveyed what he felt like. He was taken aback by the sudden declaration.

'Boyfriend? I have a boyfriend?' He thought, so with a huge question mark on his face he opted to ask, "Uhm what do you mean?" Kanghyun rolled his eyes. "No need to hide it. I've seen it." He replied, crossing his arms and stared down at Taehyung as if he were some mere insect.

'Who the hell does he think he is that I would hide something from him.' Masking his internal annoyance at the other's haughty behaviour, the blue-head tried again. "Uh-"

"The one who dropped you off in the morning. He even ruffled your hair, I-" Kanghyun stopped as if he were choked by emotions.

Taehyung felt a lump of disgust form around his throat at the sight. It was exactly how he remembered. Kanghyun's flawless way of guilt-tripping.

"I know just how much it bothered you whenever someone touched your hair." He continued to mumble out the last part and Taehyung scoffed.

Was this bitch really trying to manipulate him? Creepy with a capital C.

Sensing that his actions did not affect the blue-head, the blonde decided to drop the act. 'I should've expected it; one doesn't laugh at the same joke twice' He thought, 'unless they are a dumbass'. Taehyung rolled his eyes and parted his lips to clear the cloud of misunderstandings. "He's-" "To be honest, I was surprised when I found out that you of all people were dating one of the three muskeeters-"

Oh, not that muskeeters shit.

"Considering the fact that you are, you know hopeless in case of love. So managing to snatch up a popular one is definitely a feat, or do you owe your success to your brother?" Kanghyun ended and mockingly clapped his hands before cackling like a mean-spirited high school bully with a broken sense of humour.

Taehyung felt his eye twitch as his nostrils flared. Rage filled his brain and he stared at Kanghyun with a blank expression. This guy sure knows how to piss people off with that ugly-toothed grin. He smiled, ignoring the voice in his head screaming at him to not be reckless.

'They go low, I go lower'

~~~

"Hey Tae!" Jimin's melodic voice chirped from the other side of the phone.

"Hey.. " Taehyung replied in a painstakingly slow rhythm.

"Did you screw up again?"

"Kinda? Actually no, I totally screwed up." The blue-head said abashedly, knowing his voice was enough to convey exactly what he was feeling. "Can we meet up? At my house?" He asked sheepishly. "Be there in ten." Jimin replied before hanging up. The male lived just down the street and their parents were fairly acquainted with one another due to their sons being such great friends.

The doorbell rang and Taehyung rushed downstairs to get it. "Who is it?" His father asked, looking up from his phone. "Jimin." Taehyung replied timidly, his eyes casted downwards. "What did I say about eye-contact while talking?" His father asked in a stern voice and the blue-head quickly shot his eyes up to meet the intense stare of his father. The doorbell chimed again and he broke the stare rushing to get the door.

"What took you so long-" Taehyung put a finger to his lips hushing Jimin who immediately shut up. He bowed to Taehyung's father who replied with a subtle nod and together they hurried up to Taehyung's room. Jimin made himself comfortable on the bed while Taehyung sat on a chair. "You didn't tell me your father was home." The pink-haired male complained. "I did not know myself, I barely exited my room the whole day!" The younger shot back. The shorter boy just gave out a defeated sigh.