~17~

Heyyyaaa🕊️

I'm back with a new chapter.

Let's dig into it . Cara

****************************

Aarav's POV

It would be a lie of i say I am not liking her presence in my life. Even though we haven't shared more words but knowing she is mine,my wife, a kind of sensation runs through my spines. Sidelining all my thoughts I divert my focus in my work .

*Time skips*

I was hell tired till the end of the day. I took a look at my wrist watch  , it was 5 in the evening. I shut my laptop and collect all the files I was working on. I took my bag and coat from my chair and got up to leave for home. I may used to work till late night but it was before marriage and now being a married man comes certain responsibility.

I have seen my father and uncle going home early to spend time with their wives. Though while day, they spend their time in office but they tend to give enough time at the end of the day.

I sigh

No matter what I cannot be irresponsible now. I may had behave like a jerk at the beginning by running and trying to avoid but I was hella nervous oky.

But still it doesn't gave justification of your act , my inner self told me

Okay, my bad , i apologise for that , i retorted back

No , not to me

I know

~

Usually it doesn't take that much time to reach home but today look like destiny is planning something else. After half an hour , finally i entered through the gate . I came out of my car and made my way inside the home. I could hear rambling from the hall. I straight went to the place where the voice is coming from. I took a step but halt when I hear bua Ji's not so peaceful voice ,Himmat kesi Hui mujhe dhamki Dene ki .
( How dare you threaten me )

What the hell is happening here? I thought

Ye dhamki nahi thi bua ji, sachai thi Jo aap samaz kar bhi nahi samazna chahati he, I heard my wife's calm reply
( I'm not threatening you , I am saying the truth which you already know but don't want to admit)

I frown hearing her

Till now , I guess no one has noticed me

Bas, i heard bua ji saying and raised her hand to slap Diya. Covering the step with long strikes, I held her hand right at the moment before she could .

Don't you dare to raise your hand on my wife bua ji, i said calmly but I could feel anger rising.

But beta she raised her voice at me, bua tried to say. I know , she is trying to play a victim card here but i know her too well to fall for her tactics.

Everyone knows kisne kya kiya hai and this is the last time you are treating her like that next time won't be good for you, i warned her firmly and held Diya's hand and led us to our room .

I was feeling angry for whatever bua ji said . I fell possessive and protective towards this woman of mine . It's new thing for me . I did not like the way bua ji spoke to her and when she raised her hand i could not hold myself from warning her.

Entering our room, I left her hand and ran my finger through my hair . I looked at her to find her fidgeting with her own fingers in nervousness. She took a deep breath
, I'm sorry i shouldn't have said that , she said slowly with her head hung low.