055

Click that little star ⭐️

Excuse any mistakes

Check in........

📍 Cherry Garden, Kingston Jamaica

March 31, 9:15pm

Continue from the last chapter

Tania Ashanti Brown

"Good evening" Was the first thing that came out of Shanice mouth.

Mi cya do this right now ino.

All I wanted was to come home, Call Tristen and have a fun night with the kids, Candice, Shelby and Tina.

But this fuck out oman just........ Ugh

How she even reach in here?

Shelby came in and dropped the bags on the floor seeing Shanice in the Chair.

"Who is her?" Shelby asked.

I was about to ask her what was she talking about but then I realized that Jerry was with Deep mouth Lia so Shelby wouldn't know who is Shanice.

Yuh must Behave ino Sister Brown.

Mi upset.

"I just want to talk" Shanice pat the couch, signaling us to sit down.

"Not a bloodclaut!! Afta mi nuh like Yuh" Candice fold her arms while scanning Shanice from head to toe.

"There is nothing to talk about" I spoke in one Breath.

I place down the baby bag and put the twins in there high chair.

"Weh you want lady?" I stood my ground as I watch her for any funny moves.

"I just want to apologize" Shanice removed her self from the couch, Coming towards me.

"Don't even step closer" I step back "Your apology is not needed, Like I said... You are dead to me..."

"Pleasee Tania" She bursted into tears while dropping to the floor.

"How can I forgive you for what you did??? You literally sat there as Uncle bled out and quote and quote said we should just marry the man and dun....."