Chapter 1: The Legends

"Finally, the darkness is mine." Said Isey Houa, the latest member of The Legends - a group that was formed to unite together the strongest people on this world.

He then looked behind him, where the rest of The Legends were and mumbled: "I'm sorry everyone, but this is how it was supposed to go."

He reached his hands to the darkness that was leaking out of the ground and absorbed it inside of himself.

The process was painful and he started to lose his vision, when he regained his vision the darkness was gone and he thought something went wrong.

Everything was quiet, with the birds singing in the background and a gentle breeze blowing through his hair. Isey felt completely peaceful at that moment.

But then the darkness took him over with a giant purple beam pointing to the sky.

The other members of the The Legends- Kajo Tamta, who bends nature to his will; Pire Lasta, wielder of ice; Akylu Sierd, controller of sand; and Takou Ayaru, whose powers resemble the darkness, known as 'gold' for its gold color, knew what was happening because they've all come in contact with the darkness before and they also knew who could've been responsible for this so they all headed towards the beam of darkness.

With all four of them making their way to fight him, Isey underestimated darkness' power. He was losing himself to the darkness completely, his thoughts weren't his own anymore and he couldn't control his body movement.

The last thing he heard before the darkness took him over was Takou yelling from a far away: "This was your plan wasn't it?! To use us to get to the darkness and take it for yourself!"

The next words that came out of Isey's mouth weren't the words he spoke, instead it was the Darkness talking: "Gold. You were the one who sealed me inside the ground on this island, I don't care about your pathetic talk, I now have a chance to kill not just you, but all of The Legends."

Kajo, Pire, Akylu, and Takou stood their ground, their faces stern and determined. One by one they charged at Isey trying to focus on the fact that he has now been taken over by the Darkness and he can't be saved.

Takou was then silent and suddenly a golden colored aura appeared around him. He tried to instantly use the sealing powers to get rid of the darkness, however Isey, who was being controlled by the Darkness, reacted to it really quickly and leaped towards Gold and broke the sealing process, making Takou fall on the ground.

While Takou was laying on the ground struggling to get back up, the Darkness landed a blow on him making Takou pass out.

While fighting Takou, Kajo appeared behind him and tried to do a surprise attack him, however it didn't work. The Darkness dodged it, then turned around and landed a punch on Kajo which made him fly backwards. The impact of the punch made him dizzy and he didn't see the Darkness being in front of him until it was too late. The Darkness crushed his throat, killing Kajo.

Pire and Akylu stood there in shock not knowing what to do next. As the Darkness was walking towards them, Pire knew he had to do something so he started throwing icicles towards him but as Pire expected the Darkness dodged all of them and took out both, Pire and Akylu who were grieving over their friends' deaths.

After that the Darkness heard someone walking towards him from behind.

He was standing not too far away from the Darkness with water dripping down his hands. The Darkness hadn't noticed the mysterious guy until he suddenly was next to him and threw a punch that even Isey, who was controlled by the darkness, couldn't dodge. The punch made him fly across the field they were fighting on.