Chapter 4: Divine Meeting

Somewhere in space, all six of the higher ranked gods got together.

"Thank you for taking time out of your day to gather here." Said Voltaris, God of Lightning, "I know we're all busy and have stuff to take care of but something unexpected has happened."

He looked at everyone in the room and let out a deep breath, "The darkness has a new host again."

As a response , Terron, a young god who can control earth like no other, asked: "You're telling me that there's someone strong enough to be in control of the darkness, again?"

Animus, God of Spirits, responded to that: "I have already sent my spirits to see who the new darkness wielder is."

"And what did you find out?" Voltaris asked.

Animus smiled creepily, "It is nothing to worry about. The darkness wielder is just a child. However, I do find it weird that this child is able to enjoy his meal with a smile on his face, typically the darkness wielders do not adapt to it for months. His soul must be strongest out of everyone we have seen so far."

Illusia, God of illusions responded: "So what're we going to do about it? My hands are currently full so I can't go and retrieve the darkness from him."

Ahrimanoth, God of light and shadows replied: "Since it's a kid, we can surely send a lower ranked god to go and get the darkness."

Chronos, God of time stood up, "I know somebody we can send. He's fairly new but he's already proved himself to be stronger than some of the others."

In a relief, Voltaris sighed: "At least we got that out of the way..." And then continued, "We still have to worry about Wyrthan and his plan, I just hope he doesn't find out about the darkness before we can get it back."

"Knowing him, he has probably made plans on getting the darkness already." Terron said.

Animus added, "If needed, I will go there and get it myself then."

Chronos replied: "No there's no point in causing a scene when this situation can be dealt with a lower ranked god. You always act on your own which has never brought us any benefit."

Illusia interrupted them by saying: "Chronos is right. Let's just send the lower ranked god and get done with this, I'll have to go back to my country before something happens to it while it's unsupervised by me. It was nice meeting you all again ever since that event, goodbye." As soon as he said that, he disappeared into thin air.

Chronos sighed while smiling a little, "Well, he's as impatient as ever. But he's right, I'll summon the lower ranked god."

Terron put his hands together, "So this means our meeting is over. See you all some other time." He made a portal appear next to him and walked inside of it.

Ahrimanoth walked backwards into the shadowy corner and said: "I don't know when we'll meet again but this lower ranked god better succeed." As he reached the shadowy corner he disappeared into it.

Animus started glowing bright green, "I will not do anything as of yet, I have hope in this god." As he was talking he got brighter and brighter until he suddenly disappeared.

Chronos then summoned Sphairos, a lower ranked god who commands the Orbs of Oblivion. He had just gotten back from a mission when he found himself randomly appearing in front of two higher ranked gods, Voltaris and Chronos.

Nervously, he got himself on his feet and then bowed down on them: "It's a pleasure to meet you. May I ask what brings me here?" He tried to sound as polite as possible in front of his superiors.