----continued---- ;D

"Who is going to pick you up?" Alex asks.
"I'm not sure." I reply.

"Students, if your parents are don't arrive please take the school bus." Principal Rachel announces. "Thank you."

"C'mon, let's aboard the bus." Alex suggests. The yellow school bus parks near us.
"Ok." I answer. Alex and I aboard the bus and sit in the back. I take out my iPod from my back pocket. "Do you want to listen to some music?" I ask.
"Sure."
"I'll just play it from the pop section." I tap on my screen. Music plays.

I really want to stop
But I just got the taste from it
I feel like I could fly with the boy on the moon
So honey hold my hand, you like making me wait for it
I feel like I could walking up to the room, oh yeah

I realized it was the song 'I Really Like You' by Carly Rae Jepsen. I try to pause it so it won't make it awkward for Alex and me. Alex smiles at me. I press the pause button but it doesn't stop! Oh no.

Late night, watching television
But how'd we get in this position?
It's way to soon, I know this isn't love
But I need to tell you something

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY IPOD?¿

I really really really really really really like you
And I want you. Do you want me? Do you want me too?
I really really really really really really like you
And I want you. Do you want me? Do you want me too?

This is getting really awkward and weird. I look at Alex and he's grinning. Now the volume goes higher, the other kids in the bus stare and laugh.
"Looks like there are two lovebirds!" The bus driver teases. I turn red as a tomato. Now it's Alex's turn to blush.

Alexis turns around. Oh no. Alexis glares at me.

Oh, did I say too much?
I'm so in my head
When we're out of touch
I really really really really really
really like you
And I want you. Do you want me? Do
you want me too?

I finally manage to pause the song. Finally!

When the song stops, everyone but me and Alex giggles. Alex keeps grinning. I slump in my seat. I look at the window and see my house.

"Uh. This is my stop." I tell Alex.
"Okay. See you tomorrow." Alex says.
"Oooooooh." Everyone teases.

I quickly run down the aisle and jump out the bus. The bus engine starts and goes to the left.
I turn around and see Alexis move next to Alex.

Author's Note:
Hello lovelies :-) New part is here! I hope I at least made you smile or laugh. To be honest, this was my favorite chapter to write. Okie have a nice day <3
Oh and I dedicate this chapter to everyone who is reading, voting, commenting, following, and chatting with me. I wouldn't be writing this right now. I just want to say thank you for reading my stories and being friends with me. I appreciate it :-)