The ALMOST Happy Ceremony

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Inuyasha. Although that shall forever be a dream in my world. Well anyway here goes nothing.

...............................................................................................................................

Inuyasha POV.

Today was the day. The day me and kikyo will finally be married. We decided to invite everyone to come since Nakaru was in hiding. We even invited Kagome's family. But everyone knew they wouldn't show. Kagome was deeply in love with him but, he was always to dense to realize it. But he soon found out a week before the wedding.

Flashback
...................................................

"Kagome"!

She turned around and smiled seeing me run happily up to her.

" Yes, Inuyasha".

"You'll never believe it! Me and kikyo are getting married and she's carrying my pups! She's my mate!"

Kagome looked at me with a tear falling down her face and wide eyes. She sniffled and forced a smile.

"That's great Inuyasha.... Um I have to go Kay?"

"Kagome? Are...are you okay?"

She looked down so her bangs covered her eyes.

"Yeah I'm okay. It's just.... I've loved you for awhile now and you marrying Kikyo is a shock is all."

"Kagome... I.... I didn't know. I'm so sor-"

I was cut off by kagome's emotionless voice.

"When's the wedding?"

"It's in two weeks why?"

"I'm gonna take a little vacation."

"Wait! Kagome, you're not gonna go to the wedding?!"

"NO Inuyasha, I'm not going to your wedding! I'm sorry!"

A giant pink barrier pulses around her. And she is sucked into the well.

"Kagome!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little did I know that was the last time I'd ever see her again.

Or so I thought.