Flowers On The Wall

Brooklyn to Bouquet TF/MC

⚠WARNING⚠ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS BLOOD, GORE, SCREAMING, CRYING, AND SPOILERS OF ANIMATIC BATTLE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

This is what Brooklyn, our eighth victim, looks like

Brooklyn was in her flower shop. She waited for Dontae, her best friend, to come through the door. She had told him specifically to come to her flower shop to hang out.

She then heard a knock on her door. She was confused, as usually customers just walk through the door. She slowly got up and went to the door.

She opened it to see no one there at all. She just shrugged and went back inside. She sat back down behind the counter and waited for Dontae to come.

Then, she heard the door being knocked on again. She was a little annoyed and went to the door and opened it. Once again, she saw no one.

She was pretty angry, and tried to get back to her counter until the door knocked AGAIN. She was pretty pissed off this time.

She went to the door and forcefully opened it. Once again, nobody was there. She was extremely pissed, slammed the door shut, and went back to her counter.

When the door knocked again, she rushed to the door and opened it fast.

"CAN YOU STOP PRANKING ME ALREADY YOU STUPID KI-" She tried to scream out, but she saw something...so horrifying as it grabbed her arm and her back.

"Hello

"Hello...Brooklyn!" Animatic/Annie cheerfully greeted. Brooklyn shrieks and tried to pull away from his grasp, but he held her tight and picked her up.

"AAAAAHHH!!!" Brooklyn screamed in shock and fear as Animatic ran off with her. Later, she was carried off into an alleyway as Animatic/Annie opened the mysterious door and threw her in there.

"Oof! Ow..." Brooklyn whimpered. She looked up to see Iris standing over her. Iris waved hello before shoving the phone in her face as it flashed white and pink.

Brooklyn looked down and slowly felt terrified as her arms were quickly thinning. After they were completely thin as stick arms and pitch black, her legs suffered the same fate.

"WH-WHATS HAPPENING TO ME?!" Brooklyn yelled out as her dress basically fused with her skin, making her the plastic paper part of a bouquet.

Her hair would slowly start to turn pink as they turned into pink flowers. She then started to shrink as her eyes started to feel different.

Her eyes would slowly darken and shrink until they were little black beady eyes. As if horrified by the sight, her ears and nose shrank into her body.

"Iris...what did you do to m- *gasp* my voice!" Brooklyn whimpered out.

"I turned you into an object, Bouquet!~" Iris responded playfully.

Brooklyn wanted to question her until she felt a headache from hell in her head. She yelled out in pain as she fell to her knees.

Bouklyn felt her human memories decaying, as she felt new memories fill her head at the same time. Bouklyn whimpered as she slowly forgot about her best friend, Dontae.

"No...D-Dontae...please...don't g-go!..." Bouklyn whimpered.

Bouquen felt high school becoming bye school, and forgot what a college is. She now remembered that she was competing in Animatic Battle.

She tried one last attempt to keep her remaining human memories, but it was too late. Brooklyn was gone, and Bouquet was here.

"Hm? Where...am i?" Bouquet questioned as she stood up.

"My place. Now I ask you to leave." Iris asked, and Bouquet did what she asked.

Animatic/Annie then looked at Iris.

"Now which human shall I go after next?" Animatic/Annie asked her.

"Hmmm...why don't you go and get Bud for me?" Iris asked Animatic/Annie.

Next up: Bud to Buddy Cut Boy TF/MC