first encounter

Soyeon was with her group getting ready for an award show. Suddenly she was told that there would be some people performing and that they heard one of them owned a company. Soyeon didn't care for money, she just cared for personality. The member miyeon said "guys I'm so excited to see which one of the performers owns the company." Soyeon just rolled her eyes and said "does it really matter? I mean we all already have so much money" then shuhua says "yeah but we can have more" and soyeon looked like she was about to blow up as she said "listen not everything is about money!" And the members just stayed silent as they finished getting ready then as they were in the car driving to the award show it was pure silence because of the argument from earlier. Then Soyeon decided to break the silence by saying "listen I'm sorry for snapping like that. I shouldn't have yelled" and shuhua says "I'm also sorry for just thinking about the money" and then they all smile and then they arrive and get out of the car as the fans shout and scream their names as they walk down the carpet. Once they are inside Soyeon immediately turns red when she sees JYPapi go on stage and start singing. She can't even think about anything else, she was memorized by his angelic voice. Then he throws his jacket at her and in the pocket there is a note that says "meet me in my dressing room" she immediately blushes at the note. After the show she tells her members to go home without her and says she'll be home later and she goes to his dressing room.