I Can't Get Away - Chapter 2

Mattheo's POV

I walk into my dorm and see a familiar person standing there. It is Y/N. I see you turn around and when you see me you look annoyed and you roll your eyes. 

Mattheo: "What's with the attitude?" I asked, with a slight smirk on my face.

Y/N: You sigh. "Ugh." You roll your eyes.

I shrug, unpacking my stuff and I can't seem to get you out of my head. I finish unpacking and feel dirty from an easily won kickball game with some muggles, so I go take a shower.

I get out of the shower with just shorts on.

Y/N's POV

I got out a book to read, I'm reading "The Summer I Turned Pretty" It's a very good book and this is my second time reading it. I happen to notice Mattheo is getting out of the shower. I stare at him, noticing his abs and his wet curly hair. I must have realized I was staring so I went back to reading my book.

Y/N - Mind: 'Damn, he's hot. What? Y/N! You can't say that! You don't even know him! I guess I will get to know him since I have every class with him.'

M: Mattheo walks over to me, now fully dressed and asked, "Whatcha reading?"

Y/N: "The Summer I Turned Pretty. Why do you care?" I rolled my eyes.

I sat up to get some breakfast, maybe Pansy would be there, I hope she's up.

Y/N: "Hey Pansy!" I said smiling.

Pansy: "Y/N! How are you?" Pansy gave me a hug.

Y/N: "Still don't like hugs." I said lowering my eyelids showing I'm not interested.

I escaped Pansy's hug and sat down and reached for the French toast. I didn't go to the sorting yesterday cause I wanted some me time.

Mattheo's POV

I followed Y/N down to breakfast. 

As soon as I got there I heard a loud..

BANG!!

One of the windows shattered open and there was my girlfriend, Faith, sitting on a broomstick, smirking. She jumped off the broomstick, ran over to me, and sat next to me.

Y/N's POV (Sorry Mattheo's are so short, I just can't think of anything to put in)

BANG!!

Y/N: "What the hell!" I shouted, then saw Faith, a mean girl, riding a broomstick, she made me want to puke.

Faith ran over to Mattheo and sat next to him.

Faith: "Hey! My teddy bear!" Then she kissed Mattheo.

I looked at Faith, absolutely disgusted, then when Mattheo replied, I felt a pang of jealousy.

Mattheo: "Hi Faith." Mattheo looked annoyed, but he tried to hide it with a smile.

Faith grabbed his hand and squeezed it, jealousy pumped in me from head to toe. I don't know why I am jealous, maybe it's because FAITH! Of all people! Is dating MATTHEO.

Y/N: I couldn't hold it in any longer, and with a disgusted face I said to Faith, "You're dating him?! You! Of all people?"

Faith: Faith smirked, "Yeah I am, jealous?" She said imitating puppy eyes.

Y/N: "What?! I'm not jealous, I'm just surprised Mattheo agreed to date you." I rolled my eyes, and jealousy still pinged through me.

I got up from the table, wanting to leave the situation and thinking, why can't I get away from all of this?! Why am I jealous? I saw someone sprint past me then turn a corner. I continued walking until I was pulled into a wall! I literal wall! It looked like a room of a bunch of potions, then I saw Mattheo standing next to me.

Y/N: "Why..wha? How did you pull me into a wall?! Why did you pull me into a wall!"

Mattheo's POV

Mattheo: "Because I need to talk to you."

Y/N: "You pulled me into a f*ing  wall to talk to me?!"

M: "Yeah I did, look, I never agreed to date Faith, she forced it upon me."

Y/N: "And you let her?!"

M: "She was going to kill me if I didn't!"

Y/N: "And you, the son Voldemort! Didn't do anything about it?" Y/N shouted.

M: "Stop shouting, these walls aren't sound proof!"

Y/N: "They aren't?" Y/N started banging on the wall and shouted with a voice crack, "GEt mE ouT OF hErE!"

M: "Talk about voice cracks!" I said.

Y/N glared at Mattheo.

Y/N pushed harder on the wall and it spun around kicking the both of us out.

Hope you liked that long chapter!! The next chapter is going to start from a time skip at y/n's pov