Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 Yuying (1)

In the backyard of Tong Mansion, Yuying opened her mouth, revealing her white and tender baby teeth. She made a milky nasal sound and hummed a few times. Nanny Li, the wet nurse, was not upset and just sat on the head of Yuying's bed. In front of the bed stood two maids serving Yuying.

Grandma Li gently picked up Yuying's quilt. Ziyu hurriedly stepped forward and handed over the clothes she had prepared. After a while, Grandma Li dressed Yuying. Yuying was not seen waking up, but the three of them, who had long been used to serving girls, were not surprised at all that their girl loved to stay in bed.

Ziyun looked at Nanny Li and hurriedly picked up the handkerchief in the hot water, folded it, walked up and handed it to Nanny Li. The still warm handkerchief gently wiped Yuying's little face, and the moist skin smelled like a child's milk, like the sunshine in March, translucent and warming people's hearts.

At this moment, Yuying really woke up. He said with a smile: "Mommy, I'm going to pay my respects to my mother now."

"The girl is awake now. If you don't hurry up, my wife will have to ask someone to wake the girl up." Nanny Li replied, and then handed the handkerchief back to Ziyun.

"No way?" Yuying wrinkled her cute little nose. Then she got up and got out of bed. Nanny Li and Ziyun hurriedly accompanied Yuying to the outside. Ziyu straightened Yuying's quilt before walking out. Yuying was washing her clothes outside, and the four of them walked towards the courtyard of his wife and Sherry.

As soon as Yuying walked into the house, she saw her eldest brother Ye Keshu and eldest sister Yuxuan who were already in the house. They hurriedly stepped forward to salute and said, "Yuying, please give your regards to E Niang."

"You came quite early today. I was wondering if I should ask someone to rush you." Yuying, who was the last to see her, also arrived and said with a smile to Sherry.

"Eniang will laugh at Yuying. Sister, please call your sister tomorrow to say hello to Eniang. I wonder what Eniang will say about Yuying." Yuying said, stepping forward, hugging He Shelishi's arm and saying coquettishly. .

"Sister, I really want to call my sister to join me, but if my skills are not good enough, someone will not be able to afford it." Yuxuan looked at her sister and called her Qu Lai with a teasing smile.

Yuying saw everyone wanting to laugh, pretending to be embarrassed, and glanced at them. Shaking Hesheli's arms, he kept saying: "Mother, look at sister and eldest brother, everyone in the room is laughing at Yuying. You want to punish them, they don't care about Yuying's little one. My heart and soul will not give way to Yuying."

"The little guy also knows how to give in. You are still young in mind, and you are not willing to suffer a small loss even with your small mouth." Hesheli said with a smile in his mouth.

"Mom, sister, you know that, she is unreasonable and lies in perverse ways, how can she suffer a loss? Brother, I think you agree with what I say." Yuxuan looked at Ye Keshu who was smiling at the side and continued.

"I didn't say a word." Ye Keshu replied. He didn't want to answer the words of his two sisters at all. The two little girls are both petty masters, so they might keep it in mind and give him eye drops one day. He should still be a mural and don't be swept away by the battlefield. Being the cannon fodder of two little girls was not something he wanted to do.

When Yuying saw that her elder sister was uniting with her elder brother, she hurriedly looked for E Niang and said: "E Niang, Yu Ying is an obedient child, and she is not as knowledgeable as her sister. Everyone says that taking a disadvantage is taking advantage. If my sister is with Yu Ying every day, Say hello to E Niang, walking more is not a good thing. So and so said that if you walk a few hundred steps more every day, you will not have to worry about living until you are ninety. I am thinking about my sister."