Chapter Twenty-one - Billie

-⚠️smut warning⚠️-

-

"Billie, hurry the hell up!" Y/n yelled at me.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming," I say, rushing to the bus. When I get over, my dad and Finneas take my bags, and I walk over to Y/n. "Hey, baby," I say and kiss her.

"Hi,"

"Will you two get the fuck on? We have to get going," Finneas said.

"You were right. He is being pissy," I nod and we get on.

After the first half hour of talking we all got tired and it got quiet. Y/n had fallen asleep with her head on my lap while I ran my fingers through her hair. My parents were talking to each other. And Claudia and Finneas were on their phones as far away from each other as possible. Looks like they still haven't figured their shit out apparently. But I'm not gonna mix myself into that. I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through social media.

Nothing too interesting to be honest. But I'm sure here soon as the tour goes on there's gonna be more articles and rumors of me having a girlfriend and people trying to figure out who Y/n is. I really hope that takes a while though. I really don't know if she'd be comfortable with the world knowing we're dating. I'm not even sure I'm really ready. I know that the moment people find out some people will try and do anything to tear us apart. Reporters and paparazzi love to mix up the littlest of things and ruin everything for no reason other than the fact that they're bored.

I look down at her. She's so adorable. I'm so happy I met her. In the very little time we've known each other and been together she's made me so happy. And I'm glad we'll get to spend the next few months together.

-

"Glad to see you're back to your normal self," Claudia says to Finneas.

"Finally," I say under my breath. Y/n hit me on the shoulder. "Ow!"

"Stop it!" She tells me.

"I'm just telling the truth," she glared at me, and I looked down and shut up.

We've been on tour for about three weeks now, so we're finally getting to the time that Finneas starts enjoying himself and calming down, and I've been having such a great time. I love performing, and I love seeing all the fans, and I really love having Y/n here with me. She makes me so happy, and she always knows how to calm me down before a show. I still feel bad that she's here instead of with her family or doing something loves, but she insists on being here. She argues with me about it all the time. But that's okay. Our relationship has been the best few months of my life so far. Although recently we haven't really gone on any dates. Not any that are out in the public anyway. I've just been way too terrified to do so. I don't want the people and paparazzi to create stories and rumors. They've already started to, and I don't want it to get any worse than it already is. This is the best relationship I've ever had, and I don't want anything to ruin it.

"Billie?" I get brought out of my thoughts by Y/n lightly shaking me. I look at her.

"What's up?" I question.

"Are you okay? You've been quiet for the last ten minutes." Have I really been thinking that long? I nod.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I tell her.

"You sure?" I nod. "Okay," she says, but I can tell by her tone of voice that she doesn't believe me and will probably ask me about it again later. That's okay, though. I know she's just concerned, and I'm happy that she is. It tells me that she cares.

-

"Billie?" I hear Y/n ask from the bathroom of the hotel we're in.

"Yes, baby," I reply. I already know where this is going.