Must Read!

Heya Dears! This is my first original book, with original characters on this account. So, let me introduce you to the characters and other information that you would need to know. By the way, this is a fictional story! Meaning that the things in this book obviously did not happen in real life!

This story takes place in California, where 5 children lived with their parents, and grandparents. While they were living a peaceful life, their mother suddenly got very ill. The mother was suffering from an unknown disease that happens every 100 years. The only cure, was a flower, that was made from a magical white tiger. Sadly, it has been a very long time since the last white lion was spotted with the human eyes. But the 5 children were very desperate in finding the white lion. It is said, that the white lions were once roaming in the forest, which happened to be right near their house. The 5 children then set off into the forest, to find the animal..

But that's all I'm gonna explain so just read the story lmao 💪😎

Characters!:

Dion Bell
Oldest Child, at 15 years old
Gender: Male
Height: 5'7
Description: A curly brunette, short haired boy, with hazel eyes, and in his eyes, lay a brown birthmark right under his pupil. His skin color is tan. He also has freckles!
More Info!: He is a soft and caring giant that would do everything, and anything to make his siblings happy. He also has a crush on his best friend, named Xayvier.

Delilah Bell
Twin Child, at 14 years old
Gender: Female
Height: 5'2
Description: A wavy brunette, long haired girl, with hazel eyes. She has a birthmark on her left arm, that forms a diamond. Her skin color is tan.
More Info!: She is a cold-hearted girl who love painting, but will stab your eyes out in a second if you touch anyone she loves. She is dating a boy named Cass.

Delilo Bell
Twin Child, at 14 years old
Gender: Male
Height: 5'4
Description: A wavy brunette, medium length haired boy. He has a birthmark on his right arm, that forms a diamond. His skin color is tan.
More Info!: He is one of the quiet kids.. You wouldn't want to know how good he is with knives. He doesn't like anyone at the moment. (But throughout the story he's going to fall in love 😏)

Devon Bell
Middle Child(?), at 11 years old
Gender: Male
Height: 5'1
Description: A straight brunette, short haired boy. He has a birthmark on his back, that forms a scar. His skin color is tan.
More Info!: He is the sibling who would get into a butt load of fights. Devon gets into a fight at least once a day. He sent a kid to the hospital for trying to take pictures under Deliliah's skirt. He does not want to date or marry at all.

Denise Bell
Youngest, at 10 years old
Gender: Female
Height: 4'10
Description: A curly brunette, medium length haired girl. She has a birthmark near both of her eyes, but in different places near it. Her skin color or tan. She has freckles like Dion!
More Info!: She's cute, but deadly. Many people lost their hearing after she let out high-pitched screams. It sounds like a bug buzzing in your ear, but louder and more high-pitched. She's the most protected out of all of the siblings. She is not allowed to talk to boys other than family.