Chapter = 19

Leap of one month:-

After the ipl season ended Virat and Rohit planned a small trip for refreshment. But they were not able to decide the destination. After planning for a long they decided to visit Korea, as according to them it's quite unique. Like people won't be expecting them to be there and most importantly cricket is not famous there so they can roam freely.

The Virushka family, Rohika family and Mahiakshi family allowed those three monkey's to tag along as there were adamant to follow them. While they were having a discussion when Shreyas proposed ," Why don't we ask the girls to company us ... I'm sure they haven't had any vacation recently!!" Ishan immediately supported him friend as it will benefit him only .

The three elder couple understand their tactics and agreed with the said proposal. Shubman was quite all the time. He was in a thought that if he invites Arshita will she come alone or she gonna bring Sara there too . Shubman isn't angry on Sara cause he knows that Sara has no function here. It's all Arshita who is tagging her along whenever and wherever she is going, if it's include Shubman.

However the positive side of this vacation would be that he can come much more close to Arshita. Arshita is an amazing soul she thinks about others before her. Which is very rare to find today. Ishan the ever observer understood why Shub is so quite today. He begans," Accha bhai ... ap logo ko nahi lagta Arsh ko kuch hua hai .. wo shub ke suspension k din sehi badli si lag rahi hai mujhe"

Others except Shubman and Ishan hummed," Mujhe lagta hai Rahul sir ne mana kiya hoga ... Shub tu tha na udher ... tujhe kuch pata ?" Shreyas asked and to his disappointment Shubman shook his head in a negative way.

" Main puchu kya sir se? " Virat volunteered. But Mahi stopped him and said ," Ek kam karte hain ... sidha kal unke ghar jate hai ... kal sunday bhi hai .. teno ghar hi rahenge. "

Eveyone ageed but Shreyas said ," But Bhaiyya ... Kirti toh hospital main hogi .. kal uska operation hai " Ishan and Virta gave him a teasing look and Rohit said ," Teko bara malum hai ... sale khudki practice time yaad nahi rehta wo uski wo hai yaad rakhraha hai "

Virat facepalmed hearing him and other made a confused look ," Bhai chodo ise ... kal ham samko jayenge aur tab Kirti aaj jaygi sayad ... Tum teeno ready rehna"

"Arey Vi kya kehrahe ho ... ye teeno aaj sehi ready hai ... tum baas go bolo ye dorke pohoch jayenge waha" Anushka stated and everyone laughed except for the three ... they only blushed hard.

After their small discussing session they went for their rooms. They are staying in Virat's house as a sleepover.The three musketeers took one room for them and slept cuddling eachother. Shubman's head was on Ishan's stomach and his legs found it's way up to Ishan's legs. Ishan was cuddling Shreyas from his waist and his face was in Shreyas's crook of the neck. Shreyas the discipline one was resting his face on the pillow and his hands were hugging Ishan tightly.

The three older couple admired them and Rohit spoke up ," Jab inki saadi hogi tab kya hoga?" Virat the mischievous one said ," Tab apne patnio ko dabojenge" Anuahka hit him in his arms. While Mahi eyed him. But Rohit being his best friend laughed out causing him to earn a slap from Ritika as well. After a while they also went to take some rest.

Next day evening :-

Everyone was getting ready in a hurry as they were supposed to be leaving at 7and now its already 7:48.Thr boys were all set and waiting for the ladies in the living room of Kohli mansion. Ishan was tapping his feets on the floor restlessness visible in his demeanor. Shreyas was having a char with Kirti. He was one of the only one all smiley smiley and the one was Shubman. He was surprisingly having a deep conversation with Arshita.