CHAPTER ONE: THE QUIET STREET OF TOLEDO.

It was a boring night in the city of Toledo Spain, as Francisco who just had a divorce with his wife was sitting in his suit where he lodged at PARADOR DE TOLEDO  hotel located within the city walls, just a walk from the Toledo cathedral, the PARADOR a four-star hotel with classic Spanish decor and a range of amenities, including a restaurant,bar,pool.
  Francisco was filled with anger and pains after the divorce with his wife,this  was his third failed marriage, he was holding in his left hand a glass of "RIAS BAIXAS" a Spanish hard wine which originated from the northwestern Spain along the Atlantic coast, Francisco kept walking from one end of the room to the other end of the room in anger as tears drops down his cheeks.
he kept using his right hand to wipe of the tears, Francisco emotions was a combination of anger and pains.going close to the window facing the quite city he dropped the glass of wine at the huge desk in the room, he placed his left hand on the glass window of the four-star hotel rubbing his face against the window angrily, Francisco kept looking at the quite city, he gazed for a long time until his eyes sighted a pretty lady in her room across the street, her name is Natalia, she's in her early 20's, with dark brown hair falling down her shoulders. She was wearing a red pant formally called "pantalón" in Spanish, the pant  divided her pretty curved ass, she also wore a red bra which is called "sostén" In Spanish, her breast where freshly popping out of the bra.
Natalia is a very attractive lady with sexy curve and firm round shaped breast, Natalia room was decorated in ancient Spanish design, she walked towards the music tape in her room which is called "cinta de música magnética" in Spanish. Natalia emotions was a mixture of happiness and loneliness, she started playing "NO ME DOY POR VENCIDO" by "Luis Fonsi". Natalia looked excited by the music as she walked up to the bed picked her nighty and started waving it into the air as she was twisting her waist gracefully,while using her left hand to move the hair on her face to the back of her ear, Francisco couldn't take his eyes of her, he stirred at her lustfully.
      Under the sunny weather at " PLAYA DE SES ILLETES IN FORMENTERA" Spain was Natalia she was wearing a blue bikini and her hair packed at the back neatly, she pinned a red rose to the left side of her hair. Francisco was wearing a black shirt his chest was shining under the sunny weather, he was in his early 30's, Francisco was running playfully after Natalia with bold smile on his face, he increased his speed as he grabbed Natalia's waist turning her to his face, he looked into her pretty blue eyes as he kissed her.
Immediately his phone rang, Francisco was still in his hotel room at "PARADOR DE TOLEDO" it was a day dream , he looked at the window smiling gracefully at Natalia who was dancing seductive in her room, Francisco walked gradually from the window saying to himself "ella es mía" meaning she's mine. He picked up his phone it was his friend Pablo. Natalia was still dancing when she was done dancing she walked to the window holding the two ends of the curtain as she joined them together to close the window,Natalia picked up her hair packer rolled her hair up and parked it into a ponytail,she went further to take of her panties off showing her neatly shaved and curved pussy, she removed her bra immediately which revealed her firm breast, she walked down to the bath room to shower .when she was done she wore her nighty laid on the bed and switched of the bed lamp .

NEXT..............