🐢Crayon song gets ruined ⭐🎉💚

🥁, "Hello hids, I'm the color Red! and I brought my friends to teach you 'bout them! their the colors of all the things you see, and Red is Raph, the color of awesome things! Like hearts, and Roses, and Mars! but most importantly, L-"

🎭, "Blood, Blood, Blood, Blood, Blood."

🐢, "hooray"

🧡, "Hi, I'm orange like Mac&cheese, lets name other orange things now if you please. we got pumpkins and tigers and the deserts sands-"

🎭, "My prescription bottles."

🧡, "or your orange friend. lalalalalala che-"

🎭, "pills."

🐢, "hooray"

🧡, "What are you doing?"

🎭, "What I was born to do."

🍍,"you can probably guess yellow's pretty fun,"

🎭,"Jaundice"

🍍,"you can find it on the bus or the rays from the sun,"

🎭,"Jaundice"

🍍,"if you ask me yellows nu-"

🎭,"liver failure"

🍍,"if you like yellow, and sour, then try a lemon."

🐢,"Jaundice!"

🍍,"DANG IT!"

🪇,"I once ate a bug that was the color green, but the ER said it was a poisonous thing. so that explains why I threw up green, and inside that gree, there were chunks of green. I bet you wish you hadn't listened to green." (Donnie bribed him to help them with messing this up.)

🐢, "Hooray!"

🎤," why didn't you change that one?"

🎭," I liked that verse."

🎤,"Ocean is the place where many cre-"

🎭," nightmares"

🎤,"its the deep blue sea and-"

🎭,"It'll kill you to death. especially if you are on titanic, so let that sink in. PUN INTENDED"

🍇*pushes Black out of the way*,"Don't blow this for us man!" *breaths in and out*,"Purple is the color of many pretty things, from a lilac-"

🎭*tases purple, points it at everyone except green, then motions for brown to come*

💜,"I guess its my turn, there are brown things like dirt, I cant remember the words... please don't hurt... me."

🎭*tases brown*

💛,"White things include-" *trying to take the taser*

🎭,"All broken bones"

💛," and doves and paper!"

🎭,"and rabies foam"

💛,"There's ivory!"

🎭,"Worth a lotta money, if you wanna buy some then email me."

🪇,"Hooray, hooray"

🎭,"Black is the color of emptiness, I feel it in my soul cause I'm an emotional mess."

🎤*attacks black*,"take care of the body, shove them up a kids nose or somethin'"

🥁,"Back to normal"

🐢,*Cheering*

🏏*walks into the room* ,"I'm the last color in the box you see, and the color that they assigned to me... IS THIS!!!" *the outfit says skin color*

~~Bonus~~

look at the first part to know who is who.