[★] 036. 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙢 - 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙢

NAME━━ Hari Zircon Grimm

NAME
━━ Hari Zircon Grimm

AGE
━━ recently turned 20 (acts younger at times, was probably dropped on their head as kid)

GENDER && PRONOUNS
━━ demigirl, she/her/they/them

SEXUALITY
━━ unlabeled

PERSONALITY━━ An artistic and creative soul with a healthy dose of imposter syndrome, Hari communicates in art instead of speech, finding themselves tongue tied and lacking the proper vocabulary to truly express what they want or need, because adm...

PERSONALITY
━━ An artistic and creative soul with a healthy dose of imposter syndrome, Hari communicates in art instead of speech, finding themselves tongue tied and lacking the proper vocabulary to truly express what they want or need, because admittedly while they have a way with describing things, it's not about their emotions. Their art is a vital part of them but they feel as if any success or accomplishment they have is undervalued or simply not good enough due to a deeply rooted insecurity of just being 'average', they want to be extraordinary, they crave attention yet shy away from it all the same.
━━ Hari can most often be seen hiding behind their sibling in terms of accomplishment, always brushing off their own because of unsureness. However they truly are loyal to their sibling and love them all the same.
━━ She's a romantic soul at heart, she yearns for the love they see written out in poetry (but how could she love when she couldn't even accept it?) However she finds herself undeserving of such treatment, despite this, she's quite quick to envy those who have it. Confusing, right?
━━ she has a tendency to make situations worse because of her lack of a 'proper vocabulary', by that, it means that she struggles to find the right words to say and males situations worse because of that. It happened many times in the past which resulted in her becoming incredibly quiet and shy despite the slight false confidence she chooses to actively display (though she does hope someone will see tnrough it one day), she can often be seen stuck in a 'paralyzed' mode without certain assistance in public which just means that she's just standing there, unsure and hesitant on how to act lest she make a fool out of herself. She's good at following instructions but the problem being that she needs it all the time, as if there were written instructions she wasn't informed of.
━━ Hari is constantly filled with insecurities and self doubt especially in her own appearances. She's able to find beauty in every one, however she'd rather die then make another self portrait. She sees imperfection in all of her works and can't believe otherwise despite reassurances. She severely lacks confidence but pretends she has plenty.
━━ overall, an illustrator stays behind the scenes. Hari wants to get out of the shadows one day but finds that her own sadness welcomes her more then anyone else.