𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

˚₊‧꒰აchapter eleven໒꒱ ‧₊˚

؂"I can't cheat death, Takemichi." Y/n said as she stood in front of the blonde. "If fate wants me dead then I don't know what I can do about it..."

Two days ago, on her way to meet up with Hina and Yuzuha, Y/n was walking past the park Takemichi and Chifuyu were having the conversation about Takemichi's ability to travel through time. And her being the noisy little shit that she is, she eavesdropped.

That's how she found out about her future, specifically her dying one of these by the hands of someone in her gang. Takemichi at first, was hesitant about telling her about his ability. He was already a little insecure after spilling everything to Chifuyu, but he did tell here anyway.

After saying everything that he knew; about the Angel's missing from the future and her dying he tried to warn her and get her aware of her surroundings so that she could avoid her upcoming death. "That's a lie." Takemichi spat back.

"Takemichi... Focus on the fight that will go down between Hakkai and Taiju. Time is ticking, winter break just started. If you manage to stop it then Toman and the Angels will be saved and I'll be okay. Promise." Y/n let out a sigh before patting Takemichi on his shoulder. "Besides if i die who would take care of Yumi, hm?"

"Isn't Yumi like, older?..." Takemichi said as he tried to recall Yumi's age. "Anyways, the sun has set. I should probably get going, I'm going to catch a cold if I stay out in my uniform with this cold" She cheered as she turned to leave, waving at the blonde.

While she was walking she got an uneasy feeling, like anxiety was growing on her. At first she thought it was from Takemichi's information but then figured out it was caused by the sound of footsteps which were coming from behind her. And it wasn't hers. Plus it wasn't only one pair of footsteps, it was like there was a whole ass gang.

'Just because they are behind me doesn't mean they're following me, right?'. The girl went and leaned on a wall -her back against it- to allow the people from behind her to walk past her so that she would stop worrying.

Yeah, that was a shitty idea.

That's because once the girl touched the wall briefly with her back a rough hand grabbed her forearm and forced her away from there. The hand gripped hers very tightly, she could swear that she felt the bruise forming right then and there.

The guy that had grabbed her had her in front of a big group of guys. The girl whined at the sight as she was already too tired to deal with the shit that these random guys had.

"Can I help you?" Y/n said in a calm tone. "I don't know, can you?" The guy that was griping her arm said and tightened his grasp. Y/n could swear she heard her bones crack at that moment.

She turned to the owner of the voice and almost immediately burst out laughing. "Woah, red Phoenix is still alive? Didn't we beat y'all's asses before like...two weeks? Or three?" She spat to the taller male holding her with a shit eating grin.