Tales of Hallowfeild Manor | Family of Butchers

TRIGGER WARNING: This story contains violent content and may be disturbing for some readers. Reader discretion is advised. Mentions of Possession, Ghosts, Death or dying (Murder, Blood and gore).

Previously, a group of intrepid teenagers ventured into the notorious haunted house, Hallowfeild Manor, to prove themselves as ghost hunters. Among them were Maven, the rebellious academic achiever; Lean, the science enthusiast; and Octalicia, the empathetic tattoo-loving girl. As they explored the mansion, they encountered chilling apparitions and eerie phenomena, questioning their bravery and sanity.

During their exploration, Maven witnessed a spectral flashback to the 1800s, where she inexplicably became a part of an elegant gathering. A lady named Amelia, pregnant and desperate for Nathaniel's support, confronted her lover. Their heated argument left Amelia heartbroken and Nathaniel filled with anger. Meanwhile, Lean found himself in the master bedroom witnessing an inexplicable murder scene, where Amelia met a gruesome fate. The memory of the nightmarish encounters haunted them, as they continued their journey through the haunted mansion, uncovering its dark secrets and confronting their fears.

Lean paralyzed in his position after hearing the blood-curdling scream coming from the main hall, while Octalicia who was in the manor's kitchen clutched her chest, feeling her heart race as if it would burst out of her chest. Her wide eyes darted around the eerie kitchen, searching for any sign of escape from the nightmarish apparition that had materialized before them. The flickering candlelight cast ominous shadows, making the surrounding cobwebs and antique cookware appear even more sinister.

"Guys, this can't be real," She stammered to herself, in her trembling voice. Chanting out, "It's just a hallucination, right? We must be imagining things." But as she tried to rationalize the terrifying sight before her, the ghostly figure advanced, its translucent form gliding silently towards them. The entity appeared to be a lady in a cream-colored nightgown, her internal organs grotesquely spilling out, and her eyes and mouth oozing blood.

Maven's screams still echoing in her ears, and Octalicia could see the terror etched across her face. Fear gnawed at her insides, but she knew she couldn't let panic take control. Her instinct for self-preservation kicked in, urging her to find a way out. With a shaky breath, Octalicia slapping herself to reality and tried to make sense of it by thinking, "I have to stay calm and think. Maybe this is just a manifestation of the haunted stories we've heard about this place. I need to find a way to break the illusion."

She glanced around the kitchen, her eyes falling upon a dusty old book lying on a nearby shelf. Perhaps there was something in the mansion's history that could provide answers. Octalicia gingerly approached the book, her hand shaking as she reached out to touch it. The moment her fingers made contact with the ancient leather cover; the apparition let out an ear-piercing wail that sent shivers down her spine. Her heart pounded in her chest, but she was determined not to let the fear consume her. She had to be brave for her friends. She scrunched her eyes shut in fear, but when she opened her eyes she saw in a third person point of view it was the middle of the 19th Century.

It had been 20 years since the brutal murder of Amelia Sewthorne; amidst a canopy of ancient trees, stood the infamous Hallowfeild Manor. The manor was up for sale, while the case remained unsolved even decades passing by. The towns people had their set of rumoured individual and investigators had their set suspicions and theories who might be behind it but in the end the case came to its dead end.

Despite its sinister reputation, the family of Moores decided to move into the ominous abode, seeking a fresh start from their own troubles. Nicole, an optimistic mother of three, saw the potential in restoring the manor to its former glory. Drake, a stoic father and the breadwinner of the family, hoped that a change in scenery would mend the growing rift between them. Their children, Marcus, Lydia, and Skye, were sceptical but excited for this new adventure.