say my name

It was the next morning when she was all ready to go on her work while he was still sleeping like an exhausted panda. "Such a heavy sleeper"

She went near him and was about to wake him up but she didn't. She keep standing in silence looking at him. For the first time ever she noticed him this presicley. Hair all messed up some on his forehead ,hugging tightly on the pillow one leg out of the blanket, with a Little opened mouth he was snoring small and cutely. She smiled at his raw and unconscious state.

"I think I should let you sleep peacefully Mr 3J. After All you are unemployed!"

Saying this to herself she went down to kitchen and prepared the breakfast.

It's been more than half an hour why he isn't coming down? Didn't he wake up yet?

She went to the bedroom and found him sitting on the edge of the bed with his legs down as if all ready to stand up. He looked at her

"I came to wake you up" she said

"Hmm" he got up and walked slowly towards the bathroom. He was looking tired and exhausted.

In the kitchen

They both were eating quietly when she found herself speaking

"Is everything ok? Are you feeling unwell?"

"No, I am fine" he replied

"Who do you think you are lying to?"

"Huh?"

"I am a Dr. FYI" she informed him sarcastically

"Who else know it better than me?" He smirked.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing" he was focused on his food when she came close to him and placed her hand on his forehead. He looked at her , her face , beautiful!

"It's not that much high, but I think you have fever" she said putting her hand back on the table. "Now dnt try to act like a jerk and tell me the symptoms"

He chuckled at her bossy nature. Gosh he loved this attitude of hers. She knows the term dominance, owning and claiming better than he do!

"I think I am feeling tired" he said

" I know that already and?"

"And I think I am feeling headaches and dizziness, umm I guess I want to sleep more" he explained in a serious tone

"At what time you slept?" She was looking staright in his eyes. "Honest answer, i expect"

"I guess past 4 in the morning"

"WHAT? You didn't sleep the whole night?" She was concerned

"Relax, It's normal!"

"No it's not!" She took a pause before asking him
"Do you take sleeping pills before?"

"I haven't took any in last few days" he hesitantly replied knowing how much she hate sleeping pills

She was in disbelief. She suddenly got up he held her by her wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"To the bedroom if you leave my hand!" She said with a straight face.

He didn't leave her hand

"What suddenly gotten into you? Why are you so frustrated." he asked coming close to her. She looked in his eyes before speaking

"Will you bring them to me or should I go find them myself?"

He didn't answer but hold her wrist more firmly and took her to the bedroom. He opened the closet and then he took out two bottles from there. Then he went towards his bed drawer and took out one bottle from it. And handed them to her.

"Are you serious?" She asked looking at these bottles in her hand

"These, helped me to sleep!"

"I am not going to hospital and you're also not going anywhere. We will discuss your health and medicines." She was still in a serious mood but not for the next moment when he pulled her by her waist making her startled, her heart started beating so loud that even he can hear it, why her heart always betray her whenever he is this close.

"Watch yourself before stepping something that will only give you pain. The more you know me the more it will hurt you" he was saying in a deep and cold tone making her more nervous.
She tried to escape from his grip but it made him hold her more tightly than before.

"Scared already?" He whispered making her gulp

"I am scared of nothing. And dnt tell me what to do or not to do. And I know what are you trying to do"

"And what I am trying to do?" He got confused

"You are deliberately making me nervous by doing all this so that I leave for the hospital and So that you can stay away from medicines and treatment."

"Smart, Mrs jeon" he smiled confirming that she was right!

"Now leave me and let's first finish your breakfast. You usually don't eat well"

"I don't know I was getting noticed." He keep looking at her with a soft smile on his lips but she was looking everywhere expect him. He backed off giving her space she quickly went to dispose those killing pills.

They both after finishing there breakfast were sitting in the living room where she was telling her

"You have been in depression I guess for a long time and that's why these are the lasting effects of that. You got insomnia and you are very careless in your meals." She said

"How do you know that I had depression" he quickly asked his eyebrows curled in confusion

"Mom told me about your past" she said slowly. he got uncomfortable and panicked

"and I don't really care about your past life but yes if it affect your present then I'll care to correct the things"
He looked at her, she was indirectly making him comfortable and calm. A beautiful feeling of security and assurance. He thought It's unusual for a wife not to react at her husband's past love story and still support him.

"So, I was saying that from today will not getting any caffeine and STAY.AWAY.FROM.ALCOHOL" he laughed at her words and she found it beautiful when he laughed like that

"It's a shame that you don't laugh like that more often" she said as she herself was shocked at her own words

"Maybe I finally have a reason to" he replied raising his one eyebrow smiling softly

"I mean When we laugh, our body releases several hormones like endorphins, dopamine, and serotonin. They contribute to feelings of pleasure, happiness, and relaxation Mr jeon"
she tried to coverup but in vain!

"Mr Jeon?, my name is jungkook" He said in his husky voice looking at her deeply, oh god why he is so unpredictable.

"Okay? I know that!" She said nervously

"Then say it!" He ordered

"What!" Why he is so weird what gotten into suddenly.

"I said say my name."

"You are insane" she said and was about to get up when he pulled her back caging her between his arms and sofa, effectively trapping her within his physical proximity making her shocked.

"You aren't going anywhere unless you say it" he was so close to her face. She gasped. Say it yn this jerk is so stubborn

"Jungk-kook" 
She looked at him♡♡
His heart stuttered.
She looked away.
His heart started.
He never thought his name sounded so beautiful ever before. He knew that he has developed something for her deep in his heart and he knew that he is not backing off now!

VOTE AND COMMENT BAPSAE 🍸