Cote Reacts to Ayanokoji Part 4

Legend;
Reacting To
: Speech
- Thoughts
"said by someone"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone returned to the room after some time Kushida included. Everyone kept their distance from her.

Kushida: What's wrong everyone?

Sudo and Ayanokoji glared at her.

Kushida- No no no. What's happening? Why?

Hirata walked up to Kushida.

Hirata: The Bookman showed us what happened between you and Ayanokoji.

Kushida's façade dropped.

Kushida: What? This bastard!

Sudo: Says the bitch who accused Ayanokoji of rape.

Haruka: Yeah!

Kushida: Huh? So, what it's my word against all of yours. It might be a bit tough but I'm still more credible.

Horikita: Which do you think is more credible Kushida? Your word words now or your words from the past?

Kushida: What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Horikita: He recorded the entire thing.

Kushida is shocked and begins panicking.

Horikita: He's been going easy on you choosing not to expose you.

Kushida: No no no. How could this? If you all could have just minded, you own damn business!

Horikita: We have no intention of expelling you or revealing your secret under three conditions. You won't accuse Ayanokoji-Kun of rape, You will cease your attempts to expel me and you will assist the class from here on out. Any violations and I'll have to ask Ayanokoji-Kun for the recording.

The Bookman: I'm afraid she won't be able to keep that promise.

Hirata: Huh why?

The Bookman: You'll be seeing the future soon. Which is set in stone.

Kushida smirks.

Haruka: But why?

The Bookman: The only way to leave this space is to leave your memories of it behind. I've been suspending you in animation in another room.

Horikita- I see. So, we'll just have to see how it goes.

The Bookman: Let's continue.

------------------------------------ (Ayanokoji And Horikita)-------------------------------------------

I picked up Horikita and carried her to a cave out of the rain where she woke up. She began to insist that I return to camp alone and that she'd catch up. Such nonsense. In that condition? I carried her to the Teachers and had her sent back to the ship.

Ayanokoji: You've done enough. I'll handle it from here on.

Horikita- Thank you Ayanokoji.

Kushida- Is Ayanokoji the real Class Leader?

I returned to camp and found Hirata. He explained that everyone from Class C had retired however on the day of the results Ryuen came out of the jungle dishevelled and I noticed Katsuragi smirk.

Ayanokoji- As expected. Ryuen, Katsuragi, Ibuki and Kaneda who was taken in by Class B were all working together. A good plan. One that fooled most.

Horikita: But not him huh?

Kushida- Confident prick.

Mashima-Sensei announced the results.