Chapter 1

You had transferred to a new military since the last one nearly killed you on purpose. Laswell had assigned you to the task force and you were talking to laswell about what you should know.

"Also trying not to fall in love with the captain, he doesn't date" she told you as you walked down a corridor.

You were about to meet the team. You walked into the meeting room and the team were all doing their own thing.

Ghost was rubbing Soap's thigh and you heard Laswell whisper "of course" with a small chuckle. Gaz was sitting down with Roach on his lap. Alejandro and Rudy were going back and forth with small kisses trying to see who was better.

Then at the end of the table you saw a man sitting by himself. That beard, those beautiful eyes. He captured your attention instantly. He was so captivating.

You shook your head to get rid of those thoughts. "That's captain price" Laswell told you.

At the mention of his name price looked up his gaze meeting yours. He gave you a friendly smile and gestured for you to go over to him.

You slowly walked over to him. "How can I help you captain" you asked trying not to get lost in his eyes.  "You must be the new Sargent" he said his voice gravelly and seductive. You nod your head and he smiled. "That's Ghost, that's soap the Alejandro and Rudy and Gaz and Roach" he said pointing to each person in turn.

---

You were in your room thinking about Prices.

Try not to fall in love with the Captain.

Kept running through your head.and you fell asleep thinking about Price.