the very beginning

December 27, 1980

"waaa... waaaa" a baby cried, "waaa.. waaa."
The room was filled with the crying sounds of our newborn daughter.
"what do you wanna name her?" The doctor asked us. I didn't hesitate for a second when i said.
"Esmeralda Isabel Guerrero " I looked over to my beautiful wife Vickie Guerrero who just gave birth to our very first daughter. Tears of joy streamed down our faces. We waited so long for this moment and finally the time came, and i was gonna make sure that nothing will ever happen to the 2 most important people in my life.

                            march 24th, 1995

My daughter Esmeralda is 15 years old, i can't believe how fast the time goes by. A little to fast if you ask me, she has been invited to this party. I don't want her to go, just the thought of my daughter out partying with boys it just doesn't sit right with me. But my wife insisted that i'd let her go.

"papaaa, come in here pleaseee!!!"

My daughter Esmeralda yelled from her room, i went to see what happened but when i walked in my jaw dropped to the floor and tears started to stream doen my cheeks,
"how do i look papa?" Esmeralda asked me innocently.

"mi amore

"mi amore... you look beautiful, but are you sure that you wanna go to that party?" i asked with hope that she would change her mind.

"sii papa, i have never been to a party and my friends are going so yeah i really wanna go." she said. I sighed "alright but call me immediately if someone is bothering you." i told her strictly. She just looked at me and laughed. "I'm not joking around Es, you call me the second something is happening!!!"
"alright alright"
*beeeepppp* the sound of a car honking was heard, i frowned at my daughter.
"Esmeralda who is honking at our house!?!" i yelled,
"papa it's just my friends, calm dooownnn, wellll gotta goo byyyeeee" she said and ran out of the house.
I walked downstairs and sat on the couch next to my wife, who was watching television. "Mamacita i don't think that it was a good idea to let Es go to that party."
"Honey please, let her be. What's the worst that could happen?" i chuckled "the worst!?!? vickie she's out there partying with boys, possibly drinking alcohol.. DRUGS!??" i yelled, "Eduardo calm down, so what if she's with boys? It's just a party, you worry to much baby." i sighed "alright but i'm waiting here until she comes home!!" i said.

Esmeralda's pov

i was having the time of my life, the music was right, the vibes were right, the people around me where so fun, and i'm having alot of eye contact with the guy i like, Bobby.

"Essieeeeee, look who's walking up to youuuu." my best friend Carlito said. I was about to turn around to look who he was talking about, but before i could.
"Hey gorgeous" a voice said.
i wanted to scream out of joy, i wanted to jump around i was overfilled with happiness.
"hey Bobby" i said while blushing.
"i'm gonna give you guys some privacy" Carlito said while giving me a wink.
"wanna dance with me?" Bobby asked
"yes, of course" i said smiling ear to ear