# 𝟎𝟎𝟔.

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘

ミ★𝐒𝐘𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑ミ★

𐬽

"mm fuck kyzier" syauri said as kyzier deeply strokes in and out of her of in a missionary position with ha legs wrapped around his back as "in for it" by tory lanez play.

"open yo mouf(mouth) fa me" kyzier said while stroking inside her feeling her legs wrap around his back while kissin on her neck.

"mm ok" syauri said moaning and opening her mouth.

kyzier starts to grip her neck spitting inside of her mouth while looking into her eyes keeping eye contact.

𐬽

—————

AFTER ALL DAT SHIT

ミ★𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯ミ★ 

"Ima kill him and dat new bitch he fuckin wit. Matter of fact gimme some information on ha right tf now." the older guy in the tall black chair said in some type of office.

syauri just don't know what she gotten herself into.  ts get 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 , real 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩.

ミ★SYAURI POVミ★

"kyzier! where u attt" she said as she drag herself out of  bed getting up not seeing kyzier no where. So she went walking down the stairs but stopped as she heard multiple voices.

"they gonna be moving in on us soon we gotta prepare for ds quick" kyzier said in a deep nonchalant tone as he talked to a few other unfamiliar faces.

"Kyzier! who tf is this in my house" Syauri said walking down the stairs crossing her arms waiting for him to say something as the others just kept their head straight.

"Syauri chill df out bru I gotta deal wit sum shi" kyzier said looking at her dead in the eyes.

"dats cute. I need you and these "𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤" havin ass niggas to gtfo my shit." Syauri said walking to the door opening it pointing her finger out nodding her head to the side for them to get up n go.

——————

ik I been gone for a while mb yall😭😩.
word count: 342

—-
I low key do not like how I started dis story but ole well.

do y'all like it??