Assigned to You - Chapter 1

When I woke up it was a nice morning, I could see the sun trying to peak through my blinds. Outside of my dorm room was quiet, which meant it was a little early. That didn't matter much to me though so I just decided it was better to get up earlier than usual. I then put on my uniform and then brushed out my hair. I left my dorm to get myself some breakfast. As I was walking I noticed a messy blonde haired boy sitting on the couch scrolling on his phone. I didn't acknowledge him very much, I already knew Bakugo got up early. After getting my breakfast together I sat down at the couch down from him and ate. "What're you doing up so early, Round Face?" Bakugo said while not looking up from his phone.  "I just wanted to be more prepared today" I replied trying to not make eye contact as well. "Tch yea sure." "What's that supposed to mean!?". Before Bakugo was about to talk he got cut off when Uraraka's friends started to group up and start yelling her name. "good morning guys!!!" I exclaimed as she ran towards her friends. "What are you doing here with bakugo? ribbit" Tsuyu asked. I completely forgot about Bakugo, Tsu reminding me made me turn around and I realized Bakugo already walked away to get to class. "It was nothing!! We just happened to be here at the same time!!"I waved my hand in embarrassment trying to change the subject. Anyways.. we headed to class. 

Walking into class felt different. Aizawa didn't have us immediately sit down, he had us all gather towards the front. "Class, today we are doing something different today", Aizawa started. "We are doing a baby project 😁." Everyone looked so confused, a "baby project" had nothing to do with our training. "What's a baby project 'zawa" Kaminari asked. Bakugo rolled eyes at his stupid question. "If you shut up I can get to it" Aizawa snapped back. 😓-Kaminari. "Anyways... I've decided I wanted to test some of your human life skills and also your partnering skills." "OMG do we get to pick our partners!!" Mina said excitedly. "No." "And that's another thing I was going to get into" Aizawa continues. "I am also going to have you all work with people you don't normally work with." "So let's see.." Everyone looked around and waited for Aizawa to read out who is being paired together. "Sero and Jiro..Kirishima and Yaoyorozu..Kaminari and Hagakure" "Mm.. Midoriya.." 'Please be me please be me' Uraraka thought to herself. "and.. Ashido" Disappointment fell through Uraraka which made her a little more worried about who she was going to be assigned to. "Bakugo and.. Uraraka". When those words left Aizawa's it caused me to just look for Bakugo, which made us make eye contact from across the room. Out of embarrassment she looked away. 

After Aizawa finished saying  who was being paired, he had us go and stand next to our partners so he can explain the rest of the instructions.Standing next to Bakugo felt awkward since we don't normally talk but I guess that's the point. "This test will last a month and you will be giving different assignments throughout the month. Now here are your babies." These robotic babies started to be rolled in and they had our names to tell which baby is whose. "OMG THESE BABIES ARE SO CUUTEE!!" all the girls in the class exclaimed. Uraraka never really thought about having a baby or even taking care of one so this was a complete new experience for her. And then the bell rang. "You are now dismissed, please take your babies." Aizawa finished. Paying attention made me not realize Bakugo already walked out with our baby. "Bakugo!!! where are you going??!!" " What the hell does it matter to you?!" Bakugo said as he continued to walk away. I was then able to catch up to him and grab onto his shirt."*huff* Aizawa said.. *huff* we have to work together *huff*." I said while trying to catch my breath. Bakugo moved away so I could let go of him, "Look, I'm not working on this with you 'kay? I can do this on my own."And he walked away back to the dorms. I honestly didn't know what to say so I just let him go. Later into day, me and the girls and some of the boys were all hanging together on the couches. "Can you guys believeeee Aizawa's pairing today??" Mina asked. "No seriously.. I don't get the point of it being so randomized" Jiro questioned. "At least you guys didn't get paired with Bakugo, he's being really stubborn about this" I groaned. "Heyy!! lighten up! at least you didn't get stuck with mineta" Kirishima said trying to lighten my mood. "I guess you're right." As the night went on we all joked and laughed and had a great time but all I could think about was how Bakugo walked away with our baby. "Alright guys! I think it's time I head to bed!" I said with a smile. "Aww alright! see you tomorrow girl!" Mina said. "BYEEE" everyone else said. Entering my dorm room I knew I wasn't going to bed yet, I just had to much to think about. 'my room is such a mess... I guess I'll just clean to make the time go bye'. -2 hours later-  "That took so longgg" I sighed as I flopped onto my bed. *knock knock* 'who could that be?' I thought. Uraraka walked over to her door and peeked to see who was there. 

"Bakugo? what are you doing here so late?" 

"Uhm. Can you please help me."

Hey!!! if you're reading this thanks for reading the first chapter!!!