6 - 𝑀𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟

Y/N ' S POV

It was already 1985, two years without seeing my sister, and Henry, I was so angry at him, why didn't he took me with him? That fucking beautiful monster, but I still was fully in love with him, after everything, the deaths that he caused, I still missed him as fuck.

I still was prisoner of Dr. Brenner, the only one that survived from that day, I think that Eleven escaped somehow, I miss her so much, I just wanted to hug her and tell her how much I suffered without her, without my sister...

Dr. Brenner : *he knocked at my door of the room I was in, in the lab, than he entered* "ready for another test of your new powers?"

I was sick of doing the same things every day, wake up, train, doing a test, sometimes tortured and go to bed.

I just wanted to get up of there, but how?!

Y/n : *I got up from my bed and I nodded at him while leaving my room*

He took my hand and we started going to the testing room.

Why am I still here?

Dr. Brenner : "you know what we are going to do today?"

Y/n : "no."

Dr. Brenner : "your going to find you sister with your new powers"

I stopped and I looked at him surprised.

Y/n : "what?"

Dr. Brenner : "yes, I think that it's time to let you know what happened in this two years"

I was happy and confused at the same time, what would he wanted to let me know?

We got to the testing room and I set down on a chair.

Dr. Brenner : "try not to force yourself, you have all the time you want to find her"

I closed my eyes and I started thinking of the time we spent together, what I remembered of her.

I didn't saw anything for a couple of minutes, then there was something...

A red and a yellow, jacket? Wait...it's raining, yes it is, it's raining.

I could fell my skin getting colder, I couldn't see her very clear, I think she was with someone, another girl her age, the girl had red hair.

They were in a house, in the house there were other four people, a boy, also red headed, a girl with braid of curly hair, a woman and a men sitting at the table.

They were taking about the fact that they didn't go to work today, because the girl was feeling sick.

I followed them until Eleven and the red headed girl got away from the house and got to a house of other four guys, four boys.

They started talking about what was happening, the fact that "Billy", I think it was the red headed boy that I saw earlier, was being strange.

So they decided to let Eleven try to find him again with her powers, she bended her eyes and one of the boys turned the radio on to a frequency at was disturbed.

I was in her head, I could see all black around me, and then I saw her standing in front of me but turned around.

I got closer to her and I took her hand from behind.

She turned around and both our eyes filled with tears.

Y/n : "E-El?" *a tear got down from my eye*

Eleven : "Y/n? omg...h-how is it possible, h-how can you be here, how can I see you, how can you see me" *she started crying*

I hugged her and she hugged me back. I was so goddam happy to see her, even if I wasn't actually hugging her I could feel her, her skin, her hair, everything about her.

Y/n : "I know, I know, it crazy I know"

I looked at her and I smiled at her, she smiled back.

Eleven : "where are you?"

Y/n : "I'm still in the lab"

Eleven : "what? how? I could escape"

Y/n : "I don't know what happened after that Henry got away"

Eleven : "who is Henry?"

Y/n : "w-what?"

How she couldn't remember about him?

She looked behind me and she saw a man standing but he was turned around.

I tuned around, I saw him too, I think it was Billy.

Eleven : "we can't talk now, something really bad is happening. You have to find a way to get out the lab and come to Hawkins, find Mike Wheeler's house, you'll find me and I'll explain you everything."

Y/n : "what? how?"

Eleven : "just trust me, now go, i'll see you soon"

I opened my eyes and I saw Dr. Brenner, what a hell this I just saw.

Dr. Brenner : "so? did you find her?"

I looked at him and I didn't say anything, I had to go out of there, somehow, but how?!

🎀AUTOR'S COMMENT🎀
hi guys, I hope you liked this chapter, soon al release the next one. Put the star please, bye. ⭐️❤️