The Sleepover

Maka: *wake up and yawns* Today's the sleepover. *gets out of bed and goes to my dresser getting some different clothes today* Today was gonna be a fun day so why shouldn't I wear something a little different. *picks out a soul Eater shirt that were made by the fans of Soul, Kid,Black Star, Liz, Patty, Tsubaki and I had when we defeated the kishin Asura* I also picked out a purple dark skirt and my regular boots that I wear all the time. *heads to the bathroom and puts clothes in the basket and turns on water* Once I was done showering I got changed and had the towel on my head with my hair inside. I go to the kitchen to make breakfast and see Soul has already made it. I seat at at the table and he comes to the table with two plates. He put one in front of me and we start eating. Once were done eating he notices that in wearing something different but just ignores it. I go back to my room and go to my mirror where my hair brush is and brush my hair. I decide to leave my hair down symmetricaly for Kid so he doesn't start with his crying. Wait when do I care about that. Whatever. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Once I'm done Soul and I hop on his motorcycle and drive to school. We finally get there and go to out first class. Mr.Stiens class. He's creepy. I enter the class with Soul and the rest of the crew come to us.

Everyone: They all say good morning and realize Maka is wearing something different. They just ignore it and we start making plans. On a paper we start writing games we should play.

Games
1.)truth or dare
2.)spin the bottle

Then we pick out movies

Movies
1.)Grown Ups
2.)Jack and Jill
3.)The Fault In Our Stars

We then end up having no idea what other stuff to do so we stop.

When school ends....

Maka: Okay guys ready to go to the apartment.

Everyone: *nods and go to the apartment*

Maka: when we get there we agree to watch the movies first. When we watched all the movies I cheek the time and its already 11:56. I tell then that let's play Truth or Dare.

Everyone: *all nod in agreement*

Maka: I decide to truth or dare someone first.

Maka: Okay Soul truth or dare.

Soul: i choose dare.

Maka: Okay I dare you Soul to kiss the girl you have a crush on.

Soul: I come to Maka and kiss her.

Maka: I blush so hard and then he sits back down. I like Soul but I like Kid way more. What what did I just say omg I like Kid?

Soul: Kid truth or dares.

Kid: truth

Soul: Okay Kid is it the truth that you would rather be asymmetrical than have friends like us right now.

Kid: WHAT YOUR MAKING ME CHOOSE MY FRIENDS THAN BEING SYMETRICALL?*sobbing and starts to say his usual words when remembering he's asymetrical on the floor crying*

Maka: I reach out to Kid and rap my arms around him.

Kid: *stops crying and looks at Maka with his golden eyes with sudden sparkles*

Maka: He then hugs me back.

Kid: MAKA IS SO SYMETRICAL ABSOLUTELY SYMETRICAL. He yells and stops all he's crying of now happiness and yelling apologizing*

Maka: Since this was all Souls fault I grab my book and yell MAKA CHOP hitting Soul with the book.

Soul: Then lays on the ground mumbling things and yelling ouch.

Everyone: *laughs and continue playing.

Kid: Maka truth or dare.

Maka: dare

Kid: I dare you to tell us your crush.

Maka: My face is absolutely red of blushing and I say Fine I love Kid.

Kid: runs up to Maka kissing her lips saying he loves her to.

Everyone: Except Soul since he liked Maka cheers for us and they smile and then we end the game truth or dare when every body got their turn and play spin the bottle.

Soul:goes for he kitchen and gets the bottle. Soul comes back with he bottle and we gather in the circle.

Black Star: goes first and the bottle land on me.

Maka: Black Star runs to me and kisses me passionate for 10sec. He pulls back telling me he loves me. I don't reply and he goes back to his seat. I spin the bottle and it lands in Kid. I turn to my left side of me where Kid is next to me and kiss him. They kiss got longer and crazier then finally everyone yells GET A ROOM!! except for Crona and Patty. Patty laughs while playing with her giraffe and says I don't know how to deal with Maka kissing Kid. Once again the game ends and its already 3:35am so everyone decides to sleep. At the end if playing Kid and Maka start going out and Patty and Crona go out. Patty sleeps with Liz on her left side and Crona on her left side. Black Star sleeping next to Tsubaki in her right. And in her left Maka and Kid next to her having Soul sleeping far away from everyone.

Okay guys so this is the second chapter Bye!

~KaylafromSoulEater