Chapter 1: The Shanghai Battle

(Author's notes: Welcome to my newest Transformers Revenge of the Fallen fanfiction story. This takes place two years after my 2007 Movie fanfiction story, just so you know. Anyway, in this chapter, Flyimus Prime's crew will use their Constructobots to repair the damages to Shanghai.

Also at the same time, for any instances of the Autobot Constructicons called Constructobots showing up, they'll be resembling pretty much every Autobot and Decepticon who transforms into construction equipment: the Generation 1 Constructicons, Construction Patrol, and Constructor Squad, the Operation Combination Build Team and Constructicons, the RID 2001 Build Team and Constructicons, the Energon Construction Team, the Energon Landmine, the Cybertron Landmine, the Armada Scavenger, the 2007 movie Scrapper drones, the 2007 Mixmaster drones, the Power Core Combiners Constructicons, the Transformers Universe Constructicon Repaint of the Energon Construction Team, the Revenge of the Fallen Constructicons, the War for Cybertron/Fall of Cybertron Constructicons, the Shattered Glass Constructicons, and the Animated Constructicons, pre-recruitment and post-recruitment into the Decepticons.

Enjoy chapter 1 of my newest Revenge of the Fallen fanfiction to take place after my 2007 movie story.)

(Ancient Egypt, 17,000 B.C., narrated by Optimus Prime...)

Earth. Birthplace of the human race. A carbon-based organic species much like our own in terms of this: they're capable of great compassion... and great violence.

A tribe of protohuman hunters move across the land leading to the Star Harvester while taking care to avoid a tiger's wrath as they stalk it.

For in our quest to protect the human race from the Decepticons, a deeper revelation dawns: our worlds have met before.

(Third person POV...)

The tiger was faster than its pursuers.

It was bigger, stronger, faster, and far more deadly.

While hunting by its lonesome, the tiger could take down and kill any form of prey bigger than itself with ease. Never minding the fact that a group of tigers, or a streak of tigers, can kill any prey that a lone tiger would have extreme difficulty in killing.

But sadly, the tiger ran on all fours, at a maximum speed of forty miles per hour, and ran as fast as it could because it learned the easy way and soon the hard way that the slower, weaker, feebler creatures hunting it close behind it and getting closer every minute, the humans, were now capable of killing the tiger and its kind.

These humans had killed tigers ever so often, according to the current tiger's memory.

If they were granted the opportunity to do so, they would do it all over again, determined to claim the tiger's fur, skin, teeth, and claws.