Chapter 4: The Forest Battle

(Author's notes: In this rendition of the Forest Battle, Saber Pax will arrive to help the two Primes in their battle against Megatron, Starscream and Grindor. BUT, inspired by How Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Should Have Ended, the rest of the Autobots will show up just in time to further assist Optimus and Flyimus before the Autobots could suffer any big casualties.

Enjoy chapter 4: The Forest Battle.)

In the astronomy classroom of the college, Professor Cohan says before taking a bite out of a green apple and then dropping it, "Space. Time. (Crunch) (Mouth full) Gravity."

The apple lands in the hands of a female student who whispers, "(Softly) Thank you."

Professor Cohan whispers before saying, "(Softly) Finish that for me. (Normal voice) We're all going on a journey together today, you and me. All of you... eager, nubile, young minds on the very ledge of adulthood. And I shall be your escort, your shepherd, your courier into the heart of darkness. Hahahahahahaha. Welcome to Astronomy 101. For what do we know about the stars? Virgo. The virgin. Orion, the great hunter. These are no mere twinkling diamonds for lovely maidens to wish upon or anything like that. No, they are dynamos filled with a throbbing, savage, and pent-up energy! Behold, the works of Albert Einstein, once a professor, just like me. Energy equals mass times the velocity of light squared in this dimension..."

Cohan's lecture becomes background noise as Sam writes in his notebook and looks over the study book.

Then, as if the Allspark is heeding Sam's wishes and Flyimus Prime's wishes, Sam quietly reads the entire nine hundred and three page astronomy book in thirty-two point six seconds and mentally memorizes the Allspark's lecture of how Einstein's wrong about one particular thing in his ancient lecture on the natures of space and time.

But Flyimus Prime mentally adds that it's only in this dimension of the Tyran cluster that Einstein is wrong, and that's because he was also a member of the Order of the Witwiccans.

Soon, Professor Cohan finishes his lecture, and after everyone leaves, Sam explains to Professor Cohan why Einstein's wrong, much to Professor Cohan's disbelief.

But then, Professor Cohan starts to unwisely say, "But all the same, young man, this is my universe here. Do you understand? I am the alpha and the omega – "

Suddenly, Flyimus Prime grabs Professor Cohan by the shirt and punches him hard, sending him to the floor.

Professor Cohan looks up fearfully at the Autobot Lieutenant Commander as Flyimus Prime snarls, "The universe doesn't just belong to humans; it also belongs to the Transformers. And God is the true Alpha and Omega. If I catch you disregarding anything related to the Transformers or to God ever again, you're f(bleep!) dead. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!"

Professor Cohan shakily nods before running away.

Flyimus Prime looks at Sam and nods before leaving.

Meanwhile, Mikaela arrives at the motorbike workshop and heads inside.