Straight Up 1st Degree Murder

Bud to Buddy Cut Boy TF(?)/MC(?)

⚠WARNING⚠ THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN BLOOD, GORE, MURDER, DECAPITATION, AND SPOILERS FOR ANIMATIC BATTLE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

This is what Bud, our ninth victim, looks like...

Bud was just walking down the street. It has been a extremely weird day for him. He saw a literal living jar of acid at his backyard. So he took a picture of it and posted on Twitter, of course.

He also saw a living B Block at his front yard. He wanted to check it out, but it said that it "felt mischievous" and tried to his leg.

So now he was walking down the street, trying to ignore the events that happened to him. He sighed, still thinking about those events.

He then decided to enter an alleyway, because why not? He just leaned on a wall, and saw a soda can near him. He then kicked it away.

He then heard the can actually hit something. And the thing that the can hit started moving. Bud felt scared, but thought he just hit a cat or something. Until the thing started to look taller than him.

Bud slowly looked up. He pulled out his flashlight, turned it on, and then raised it up. He then saw Animatic/Annie his/herself.

"Hello!" Animatic/Annie happily greeted before grabbing Bud by the neck so he wouldn't scream. But Animatic/Annie didn't know that he was grabbing his neck a little too tightly.

Bud was literally choking, gasping for air. He kicked his feet a lot and struggled in Animatic/Annie's grasp. He tried to scream, and then *CRACK*.

 He tried to scream, and then *CRACK*

".........oops." Animatic/Annie muttered. He then looked around before picking up Bud's freshly decapitated head and walked inside the mystery door.

"Well hello again, Animatic!" Iris greeted and turned around.

"Did you bring Bu- WHAT IN THE SWEET NAME OF JESUS?!" Iris screamed out as soon as she saw Bud's head. She was behind confused and terrifying when he brought Bud's house.

"WHY???" Iris screamed out.

"It was quite an accident, you see! But now this is the easier way!" Animatic/Annie happily replied to her.

"Uh...um...okay..." Iris quietly agreed. Animatic/Annie happily gave her Bud's head as she flashed the phone in Bud's eyes.

Bud's head would slowly get PNG-ified as it became completely of pixels. It was kind of bugged out, as parts of it was missing. But it was an easier, and quickly transformation as Bud's head, now Buddy Cut Boy, slowly came alive (IT'S ALIIIIIIIVE!!!).

Iris then put Buddy Cut Boy down as new memories filled his empty head. He now only remembered he was competing on Animatic Battle.

"*giggling noises*" Buddy Cut Boy said his first "words". Iris then decided to keep Buddy Cut Boy, since, well, it would grow high suspicion when people see a literal human head running around.

Up next: Boris to Bush TF/MC and Paul to Pot TF/TG/MC