Rose

Everyone loves me. Everyone likes me. Everyone gets tired of me...

My first love was everything I could ask for. He adored me and I was his everything, to him I was the only thing that mattered. He spent all his time with me and begged me to go places with him. Every day he would tell me that for him it was "love at first sight" that always made me laugh... Soon enough he was my everything too. All I wanted was him. Just like that we broke up. His explanation, "I'm getting bored of our relationship, I'm sorry." Excuse me? Your getting bored? When I have shown nothing but love to you. Who are you to get bored when two months ago I was "your girl" when two months ago I was "your world" when two months ago you were begging me to love you. WHO ARE YOU!? 

During my freshman year I met this girl she was a sister to me, similar in everyway, fun to be around, she was my best friend. We hung out everyday at her house. Just like with everyone else we started drifting apart spent less and less and less time together. One day we stopped talking all together. "Where's __?" People would say. I don't know. where is she? and why did she leave? Not even a week later I found out why... I'm boring. I make people bored. Why do I make people bored? 

Everyone thinks I'm beautiful until they get bored. It's a family discussion until I speak. Right? It's a group chat until I send a text. Right? It's love until I fall in love too. Right? It's fun until I have fun. Right? It's boring when I start to be myself again... Right?

"Everyone loves roses at first, but everyone leaves them after some time for being "boring"..."