3- Tensions Rise On Tracy Island

Scott ended up staying behind in Thunderbird 1 after landing. The thoughts of potential suspicious activity continually racked around in the back of his mind all throughout flight back to Tracy Island, because of this he had barely said a word to his brothers and sister during their return travels.
Even while changing out of uniform in the ship the thoughts could not be shrugged off.
He collapsed back into the pilots seat staring blankly into the windows of the cockpit barely watching his own reflection in the glass as he ran over the rescue mission.
Mentally he visualised the rescue in their stages from the moment they arrived at the danger zone to the hair raising moment that his sister jumped out of the exploding building and everything in between.
But no matter how many times he ran the events over his mind continually flashed back to the moment that the victims were leaping out to safety and how he had noticed someone looking out of place.
Scott leaned forward rubbing his forehead in thought while out of the corner of his eye he stared down the ship's photodetector, pondering.
"Even if there were photos taken the photodetector would have gone off...unless..." Scott's mumble trailed off as a new potential theory enlightened him.
Pushing himself to his feet he hurried out of the ship pacing quickly down the platform towards the elevator on the other side. 
The elevator opened as Scott approached it, stepping inside and turning around as the doors swiped shut in front of him, standing still he let it take him back up towards Tracy Villa.
Scott ruffled his hair out as he exited his silo into Jeff Tracy's office, behind him it's doors slid shut swiftly camouflaging the entrance with a polished wood panelled wall with Scott's portrait sitting at eye level matching up with the six more portrait panels just like it.
Jeff was leaning over his desk that was situated in the middle of the large almost circular space conversing with Alan who leaned against the table edge, hands in his pants pockets and head hanging low until noticing Scott.
Picking up his presence from the corner of his eye Jeff turned towards his eldest eyeing him up and down as Scott approached him.
Not waiting on a greeting Scott went straight to the point, "Dad there's something I need to tell you about and it involves today's rescue."
Jeff's interest peaked in an instant.

"Hey Sam you coming out anytime soon!?" Virgil called out as he emerged from behind Thunderbird 2 on its extended landing legs. He stopped underneath the ship's engines sights fixated onto Thunderbird 6 resting on it's launch pad in the furthest area of the hanger bay past the line of TB2 Pods.
No response came.
"Sam?" Virgil tried again as he near cautiously made his way towards his sister's ship.
Meanwhile inside Thunderbird 6 Samantha was completely zoned out of reality.
She stared mindlessly at the ship's control panel where her hand hovered over a particular switch. Her eyes widened as they remained fixated on the switch, her fingers lowered until they just brushed the top of it.
For a moment it was almost like she was hesitating on flicking it.
Virgil stopped just meters outside Thunderbird 6, glancing up he quickly spotted the girl's shadowed figure through the glass of the cockpit. "Sam!"
Samantha flinched suddenly feeling herself snap back to reality. Blinking she darted her eyes around the cockpit confused, struggling to figure out what she was doing but nothing came to mind, just the faint lingering of a mild pain in the back of her head.
"Samantha come on!"
"Coming!" Samantha brushed off the thoughts as she quickly spun around; her fingers slipping over the switch they were hovering over. She hurriedly jumped out of the open side hatch of the ship down to the ground rushing over to her brother.
"Did you not hear me call out to you?" Virgil began to lead Samantha away past Thunderbird 2 and its line of pods towards the exit on the other side of the hanger bay.
"No?" Samantha frowned at him confused, not recalling hearing anything.
Virgil only glanced down at her, he quickly brushed off the thought changing the topic, "what took you so long anyway?"
Samantha slowed, looking away she racked her mind struggling to retrace what she was doing inside Thunderbird 6, but again nothing came to mind.
Not wanting to dwell on it Samantha just shrugged it off, "nothing don't worry..."
Virgil stopped meters away from the start of the stairs that would lead them up into the villa, he glanced over his shoulder at her not convinced by the words. He was about to speak...
"How's that for perfect timing?"
Virgil and Sam both turned their attention towards the top of the stairs at the interruption spotting Alan leaning over the railings staring down at them with a bit of a smug look on his face.
"What are you on about?" Virgil didn't budge as he questioned him.
Alan nodded behind him, "Dad wants us in his office, it's to do with Scott."
Sam and Virgil exchanged a glance, knowing exactly what this was about the two rushed up the stairs catching up with Alan. The youngest brother straightened up playfully nudging his sister as she passed, "did you miss me?"
Samantha only returned the banter giving him a smirk, "maybe."
As the three then exited through the hidden hanger entrance into the villa the flicked switch inside Thunderbird 6 began illuminate with a bright red glow.