ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖

ANDROMEDA POV

Andromeda lay silent and still on his bed, All in the house was quiet. Till his little brother Sunny ran into the room and jumped on top of him, Screaming right in his ear.

"ANDYYYY, WAKE UP! YOUR GONNA BE LATE" Screamed the bright child, his hair swaying slightly to the side as his hands shook his Big Brother.
"Sunny! Stop it, I'm awake, I'm awake!!" Andromeda tired spoke out, getting up off the mattress with a yawn.

"OH! Good morning Andy, now come onnn! Mama and the others already left" Sunny went to his brother's supposed closet; which was just a box on the ground and pulled out the Gotham academy uniform. Throwing it onto the bed with a big smile before leaving to go and wake up his Twin.

"who needs an alarm clock when you have an energetic little brother... i still do" Andromeda went to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. He took in a deep sigh before throwing cold water on his face. Massaging it in his skin and then grabbing a towel to wipe the excess water away. He'd look at the clock on the bathroom wall and his eyes would widen with how much time he had left, without much thought he hurried to brush his teeth before practically running out the bathroom and into his room. Changing out his star patterned pajamas and into the stiff uniform that students have to wear.

"NYX, SUNNY! DID Y'ALL EAT YET?" Andromeda yelled as he tied his shoelaces then grabbed his black star bag before leaving the room

"NYX, SUNNY! DID Y'ALL EAT YET?" Andromeda yelled as he tied his shoelaces then grabbed his black star bag before leaving the room. He walked into the kitchen and was surprised to see everyone in their family at the table, happily eating breakfast.

"I guess this answers that question.... Good morning ma, sis, bro, and nyx" Andromeda walked to his foster mother and kissed her right on the cheek before going over to his seat in-between the twins.

"Good morning Andy, and thank you Sunny for waking him up" His Foster mom; Artemis, gave a small smile to the young boys. Showing all her facial creases.

"hehe, your welcome mama!" Sunny had a big smile on his face before shoving a spoonful of cereal in his mouth. Looking at everyone but his older and twin brother.

"Andy? It's almost time for the subway to come... we gotta leave now" the silent sibling nyx mumbled under his breath, loud enough for only his older brother to hear.

"hm.. okay, eat your last piece of breakfast sunny. We leave in five" Andromeda spoke in a calm but commanding tone. Taking a piece of toast off his Foster brother; Eros plate and shoving it in his mouth before leaving the kitchen.

"Andy!! What the fu. . ." Eros' voice faded out as Andy walked further away, till he stood at the door with two bags in his hands. A bag covered with sun's, and a bag covered with moons.

*Pitter Patter Pitter Patter*

Andromeda held out the bags in each hand, forcing himself to stand still as Sunny and Nyx ran to their respective bag. Grabbing it with such a force that Andy slightly stumbles in place.

"Ready knuckleheads?" Andromeda asked ran his hands through his hair, combing it into a ponytail.

"YEAH!. . . yes brother" Both Sunny and Nyx said, both tightening their shoelaces and booking strings.

"Okay, let's go then. SEE YOU LATER MA! WE'LL BE BACK" Andromeda then opened the door and ushered his siblings out, walking out after with a blank face. In this part of Gotham, you have to look as intimidating as possible. Outside of your home, you need to be careful because now you're in a yard with millions of rabid dogs. all looking for food to chow down on. Always read the signs. . and BEWARE.

END OF CHAPTER ONE - Beware!