CHAPTER 2

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I KILL YOU BASTARD " said a very angry 😡 virat

"Sorry sir , I will not happen again i promise" said a very scared person his legs were shivering from vi's tone

Virat gives a sarcastic laugh and glare at the person if, looks could kill the person would be long dead and said " sorry " he comes close to the person and glares at him and said " Do you think I pay you to fuck my business and then say sorry" " Answer me gos damn it "  " no sir " said the shivering man

On the other side

Abd  entered the office and went to his cabin and called his secretary . He was anxious he saw the news today and know that vi must be so damn angry so before he kill or even fire their casting director he wanted to talk to Virat and calm him , but he don't know that he is late so he call his secretary to sign some important documents first so the work won't stop cause he knows it will take a lot of time to calm vi and when it comes to VM productions he don't tolerate any mistakes so he is worried that how would he stop vi from fireing their casting director yes he did a mistake but he is best in his field right now so .

He was lost in his thoughts when someone knock on the door and when he looked it's his secretary he told her to come and give him file's that is important and necessary for him to sign when he was signing the first document he asked.

Abd : hey Luna where is vi i mean did he come yet

Luna : yes sir he comes hour ago he is in his office

Abd : oh shit, thought abd " is someone is with him in his cabin"

Luna, looked at him nervously

Just from her expression abd understand that he is late so he did the first thing he think of he stand up from his seat and was about to say that he will do it later but he had a very understanding secretary before he could say anything she said " sir you can sign it later it can wait Arun sir need you right now" (Arun: casting director) .

He just run from his cabin as fast as he can and went straight to vi's cabin without knocking and what he saw he felt so bad for the man .

Arun was on the floor cleaning his own pee with his own coat and vi was sitting on the sofa that was in the cabin.

Abd went to Arun hold his shoulder and asked him to go to washroom that was in cabin but he didn't go immediately and looked at vi abd assure him that it's ok he can go and change there in the washroom has a spare shirt and plants that he can change into .

When all this happened vi was just rolling his eyes and looked so bored after Arun went to the washroom abd just looked at vi who was so busy in his laptop ABD snatched the laptop and looked at vi angryly he knows his friend is angry but that can't justify his behaviour towards other's

" What the fuck was that vi haa, I know you are angry and all that but you can't treat others like this just because you pay them it didn't give you permission to treat them like a trash " ABD said this in one breath and now when he stopped he is having problem breathing.

Virat looked at his bestie and took his hand and make him sit beside him on the sofa give him water to drink that was beside to sofa in a table.

"Are you done lecturing" vi said he is still angry but not that much after seeing his friend

ABD who was now breathing normally roll his eyes and said " you know na i don't have lecture you if you don't do things like that "

"Common ab you know why i did that" said vi he had sad expression on his face after seeing his biscuit like this ABD anger toward vi vanished he looked at vi cupped his face and said " look vi I know how much VM productions reputation matters to you i know how much that company means to you but you have to understand that how can Arun know that the man he singer he choose will be a rapist "

" I know that but now what huhh people are expecting so much from our upcoming film you know  right that it's gonna be a musical movie but turned out our singer is a bastard and because him being a bastard now everyone thinks that VM productions support people like this , I will do everything in my life but support people like him never " he looked so emotionally hurt while saying this

ABD made him look towards him and said " common Vi people love to troll people and when it comes to you they are like on cloud nine but it never affects you and now it should not either buckle up and we will find another singer better than him ok "

As they  were talking Arun come out of washroom and clear his throat to get their attention he still look so scared of vi he said slowly" sir I know my mistakes are not small but please 🥺 sir forgive me I will do my best next time I promise I will never do this mistake again, sir I love making films and because of you i could do what I love so please sir don't fire me please please sir " he kept saying please when ABD come to him and calm him down and said " hey Arun calm down man we know how much this means to you don't think much we forgive you " Arun still look unsure and he kept looking at vi's direction but vi didn't budget so ABD hit on his shoulder lightly.

Vi looked at Arun with his Stern face and said " I will forgive you but I have one condition"  " sir I will do anything just told me what to do " said Arun happily thinking he got a second chance.

Vi looked at him sternly and said " first listen and don't interrupt"

Arun looked down and said slowly " sorry sir"

"Find me a good singer with good company and background no funny business ok " said virat with a serious face

Arun looked restless he kept thinking he should say what he wanna say or not ABD understand that he wanna say something so he encouraged him to say that " sir actually there is a good company with great and new talent that should be great for our production company and can provide good singers not just for this film but our upcoming projects also " abd asked him the name " VMS Entertainment sir "

"Yes I heard so many good things about the company singers and even about owner and their songs are good too " said abd happily and looked at vi but he didn't looked convensed and with a hurt and serious expression he said " no matter how things you heard people don't show their real personality until you think that's what they truly are and loved them that way and when you love them more than your self they will show you that they never loved you actually"

ABD looked at his best friend who look so broken yet so strong he put his hand on his shoulder Virat come out of his thoughts and said" ok find out everything about the company their singers and specially owner and even one little bad thing you found don't even think about agreeing about working with them so you understand" said vi

" Ok sir " said Arun and as he was about to go Virat said with a look of a beast on his face" if you again did any mistake kill yourself before I can even hear about the mistake that you have done got it " shiver run through his spine after hearing vi's voice and he take departure as soon as he can after talking to each other for some time ABD want to his cabin and started his work

Virat was lost in his work when he got a message from someone as soon as he saw the message he called someone and said " where the hell have you been " the other person said something " i give you one work don't let that hardik around rohit that you can't even do " other person again said something " look i don't care ok don't let them be close or you will never see your lover you got that "

Virat throw the phone and angryly said" MAHENDRA SINGH do you really think I will give any chance to take your brother back you are wrong I will take every and destroy it that makes you even slightly happy "

                           ................................
..................................................,,,,,,,,,

Hey guys thank you so much for showing this much interest in my this book but common it takes so much time to think about Idea for this book ok sa have some pasence please and ipl what a ipl man I am sad about ro ok mi didn't win even one match I am so confused i should be happy that thala win both matches Virat making amazing scores or mi didn't win any match and yes I have one question should I make Arun's character good or bad and can you guys tell me who is spying on ro for vi in ict

Sorry for any mistakes so vote comment please 🥺😫🥺😫🥺😫🥺

Thanks for the people who read it
......................