ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

CHAPTER THREE - ANOTHER ONE

Andromeda looked up at the large sign above the stairs 'HIGH SCHOOL WING →'. A groan left his mouth before solemnly walking up the grand stairs, he heard a pair of footsteps behind him but he didn't pay any attention to them and just kept walking till he reached the top. At the top he turned around and saw a boy standing at a height of 6'3 looking at him with annoyed eyes.

"what the actual fuck, what do they feed you at home newbie!" Andromeda muttered in the silent halls, though it came out louder than he wanted it to since no one was here.

"Tch." That's the only sound that came out of the boy's mouth, no words, not even an eye movement. The boy looked Andromeda up and down with a judging look before walking past him and heading to his class.

"wow...not even a hello?" Andromeda rolled his eyes before following the boy and taking a sharp left. Heading to homeroom 209 with an annoyed look displayed on his feminine face, Before walking into the classroom Andy put on a small smile and walked in.

"Good morning, Mrs. Lane! Sorry for being late." Andromeda happily shouted, his small smile now progressively getting bigger when the older lady nodded her head back at him. but the smile disappeared when she spoke.

"that's a detention mr.torres" Mrs. Lane spoke slowly, her eyes looking back up and meeting him.

"Mrs.Lane! You're kidding, I can have detention! Is there anything else I can do?" Andromeda spoke with panic, his eyes speaking all the other words he couldn't say out loud.

"Well since you're a star student, you can show the new kid around." mrs. Lane always had a special spot for her students, not like her husband who was Andy's history teacher. So when she handed out detentions it was torture for them both, so she usually let them off by making them do something else to pay her back; like cleaning off the desks, showing new kids around, or even watching her pet alligator Alice.

"I'll do it! Who is the newbie I'm showing around?" Andromeda quietly asked, moving himself in front of mrs.lanes desk. His back turned away from the door. Side note- really bad idea.

"Tch. I'm not a newbie, In fact my intellectual mind is far greater than any of you dunderheads." Spoke out the same voice he heard in the hallway, with wide eyes and a few short mind prayers he turned and looked at the boy.

"Hello Mr.wayne, It's a pleasure to have you In my class!" Mrs. Lane slowly got out of her chair and held a hand out for a handshake, and a sweet smile on her face.

"Likewise Mrs.lane" The boy shook her hand with a blank face, before letting it go immediately and wiping it on his pants then minute she looked away.

Andromeda just looked between the two with a confused expression with his nose slightly scrunched up, his eyebrows furrowed and his mouth in a slight frown as he tried to remember where he heard that last name from.

"wayne. . OH! you're the son of Bruce wayne!! that explains so much" Andromeda then held his hand out for a handshake, a smile now back on his lips.

"Tch. Took you long enough" The boy shook Andromeda's hand tightly and firmly, looking at Andromeda face for any sign of a wince but Andy showed none. In fact he just gave back the same tightness.

"Well now that you boys are well acquainted with one another, don't forget to meet me after school. Now get to your seats" When mrs.Lane spoke we both snatched our hands away from each other before going to our respective seats. As Mrs.lane started teaching Andromeda fell into his thoughts 'Damn. . .ANOTHER ONE'

END OF CHAPTER THREE - ANOTHER ONE