Chapter 16

Kunal's pov:

I rolled my eyes. These guys will make sure of my death by Mansi. After getting inside the bus, our journey started again.

We went to a temple."Ok guys here's a twist. There are two teams so jo team pehle mandir tak chali jaegi then they will do the preparation of Aakash birthday part in the night."Rahul said. "Wow kal birthday h tera Aakash aur tune bataya bhi nhi hame yrr"Vivek said.

"No worries bro we will make sure that this birthday will be the best birthday in your entire life" I said. "Thank you so much guys"Aakash said.

We divided the team and thankfully Mansi is in my team this time. We all went to the team and sadly the opponent team won. We went to the temple and I and Mansi took the blessings from the god. She was standing beside me covering her head with her duppata and closed eyes and joined palms. Aww she was looking like an angel.

Thank you bhagwaan ji aapne mere liye Mansi ko choose kiya and I am so lucky to have her. Then pandit ji put the tilak on our forehead after that we went out from the temple.

"Kya maanga h aapne bhagwaan se mere liye? " I asked to her. "Aapke liye kyu wish karu? " She said. "Ha to apne liye kya wish kiya? " I asked. "Kyu batau mai aapko kiske liye kya wish kiya" She said.

"Guys let's click some photos together after that we will go to eat something " Siddhartha said. Now the mystery is mai photo kase click karwaunga inke sath. After clicking some pictures with everyone. Ok I have a idea.

Mansi's pov:

I was clicking some pictures with my friends. Suddenly someone just hold my hand and when I saw behind me there was Kunal and he just pulled me towards him and asked "Can we click some pictures together Miss Mansi? " I was unable to say something as I was just freezed by his gesture. I was just looking in his eyes so I just slightly nodded my head in a yes. "Smile Mansi Malhotra or else our photos will not look good" he said softly in my ears and it just gave me a chill into my spine. I just smiled and after clicking some photos he just forwarded his hand for a handshake and asked "will u be my friend? " I replied yes and shake a hand with him.

After that just went off with a wide smile on his face. I can see he was also blushing.

"Ahemm ahemm what was that Mansi " Divya asked in a teasing tone and it was just like Riya (her best friend). "I.. I don't know he.. he was just clicking some pictures with me. " I was stammering. "Yes we saw that how casually he asked for it" said with a grin on her face. After that we all went for eating something. At dhaba we all ordered food and continues to play antakshari.

Kunal's pov:

I was sitting beside the window and then I saw some children were working I am feeling very bad for them it's just that as I am blessed that I have got all the resources in my life and become a lawyer and a good person . Main yeh Sochta tha ki maine bahut struggle kiya hai but no man Agar Main struggle kar raha hoon then what are they doing we all just do is complain at every step of our life but the life is just miserable I think this is the biggest paradox in our life that there is a place in the universe where the richness and poverty both are present and poverty is in so much excess that we can't even imagine it's true that we all have to die one day nothing is permanent in life but still we all are trying to do something in our life so that we can feel the peace at our death.

After a long trip be all return to our hotel and departed for our rooms as we were very tired and in evening we are but doing the bonfire.

In evening,

Hotel has allotted our group an area in the garden where all the arrangements of bonfire are taking place I have just woke up from my deep slumber it was a good sleep man after long time I had this sleep after that I have went to take shower and wear some comfortable clothes and went to Siddhartha's room and to my surprise all the boys were present in his room. "Hello boys" I said to all and then "Mansi kaisi hai Kunal? " everyone said in unison.

---------------------🌺🌺🌺---------------------------

Hua jo tu bhi mera mera
Tera jo ikraar huaa
To kyu na mai bhi keh du keh du
Hua mujhe bhi pyaar huaa
Tera hone lga hu
Khone lga hu
Jabse mila hu
Tera hone lga hu
Khone lga hu
Jabse mila hu
Shining in the setting sun like
A pearl upon the ocean
Come and feel me... Oo feel me
Shining in the setting sun like
A pearl upon the ocean
Come and heal me... Oo heal me

---------------------🌺🌺🌺--------------------------

Hello everyone,
I hope you guys are doing fine.
I hope that you are liking the chapters also.

Plz forgive me for the grammatical mistakes.
Plz vote the chapter. It will means a lot to me.
You can also me on Instagram. My I'd is the_author_r
You will get a sneak peek of the story there.
Don't forget to comment.
Plz at least 20 votes ka target complete kar do.

That's it for today
Bye ❤🌺

That's it for todayBye ❤🌺