Falling for Alpha

Cedar continued to see him around the school and every time she fell deeper into her love. After that day he never even acknowledged her until...

"Good morning class!" yelled Mr. greentastical in the small science clasroom. Ceder strolled in just as the bell rang, every seat was full except for one. She gasped, it can't be...

She plopped her tomboyish backpack onto her chair as she sat next to the mysterious man. He refused eye contact and she sat akwardly for a moment before pulling the microscope closer and writing the name of the material. She pushed it towards him softly trying to make him feel comfortable, and he peeped into the microscope and wrote his information. As she wrote her notes he pulled his hoodie up taking his shirt with it, she caught a glimpse of his scuplted abs and tight pectorial muscles. She looked away as he pulled his shirt back down, slightly blushing as he as had not noticed his figure had been noticed by.

                                                                        ‼️- the rest of this segment is from mafias point of view-‼️

I glanced at her pale pulchritudinous complection. She was very short and submissive, around 4'4, and very petite but held a pleasent shape.
I used my ring finger to place her thin hair strand away from her magnificent glossy orbs. "Hello..." i said with a attractive grin plastered against my masculine face. "h- h- hi!...." she whimpered softly mezmerized by my appearance. 

I felt pleased that she seemed queery in me, and wondered how she would feel about my real self. I popped my collar and continued working and to my displeasure she didnt look at me again.  I felt a need to gain her affection, something i hadnt as a sigma alpha felt before.

I made an effort to find her later but to my surprise i couldnt. I went home and worked the night shift for my family buisness. I replaced my school suit with a black tux and a black tie and greased back my hair. The sound of my leather black shoes against the expensive tile of my italin villa echoed through the halls.

I entered the limo and went to work. By the time i got home from work it was around 2:00 am and who do i see out of the tinted windows of my SUV, the girl thats caught my eye. Cedar...