Chapter 1; "Entries~"

Well, I don't know how or when this book will have its ending, but I'm sure it will be worth reading.

Have some faith in my expertise.

________________________________________________________________

The Basketball Court of "Dongguk International College" is where the Story Begins.

The match was furious until a ring was sounded and the very first round was done, when several girls in the stadium were salivating over a group of boys who were playing basketball instead of paying attention to the match. as the two opponents were having a break.

Until a tall, handsome, and charming boy walks in the field, gaining everyone's attention.

Jeon Jungkook

19 years old

A popular student and well known basketball player in the college.

Mostly popular among girls, rich (his dad owns this whole college actually) and a Smart student with bright charms~

He suddenly halted his steps in the middle of the field. A coach of his team stood in front of him and started scolding him for being late for the first test match and for arriving after the first round, which was of 27 minutes, but he just shrugged off in annoyance.

You can tell by his attitude, he shrugged when coach ask for A GENUINE REASON, but he put a very good excuse for being late: "It's Personal, sir," and with a smirk on his face, he walked towards his team

The coach simply signs, "How spoilt can a child be?" He walked back to his place after reflecting.

A few girls in the audience who were close to the boy began salivating over him without shame as he was approaching his teammates, and they were unable to take their eyes off of him for a second.

"JUNGKOOK!!"

Was yelled aloud by a girl in the final row as soon as he stopped in front of his teammates.